vurt - moootilated! (melodious ambient?)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I liked the soothing ambience which only failed to lull me into a state of profound hypnosis because of my more conscious attraction to the bright tuneful melody. Are you becoming a pop artist?

I just posted in another thread about hearing things in an MRI. Then I listened to your thing. I enjoyed your castrated versions of some of the sounds I heard in the Dub Step Tube. I liked that there was no middle in your spacing. Plus I had a bowl or two, before both experiences :ud:
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Erisian wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:19 pm I liked the soothing ambience which only failed to lull me into a state of profound hypnosis because of my more conscious attraction to the bright tuneful melody. Are you becoming a pop artist?
:hihi: top 10 here i come!

thanks for listening :D

Morgaxx wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:45 pm I just posted in another thread about hearing things in an MRI. Then I listened to your thing. I enjoyed your castrated versions of some of the sounds I heard in the Dub Step Tube. I liked that there was no middle in your spacing. Plus I had a bowl or two, before both experiences :ud:
:lol: they like you to lie still in those, they're not happy if you start tapping your feet to the mechanical rythym!

bowls always help :ud:

Modulated...
Interesting soundscape. Made me imagine... Damn... where did i park my car.
I try to find my car at the big garage hall and all cars alarms beep. What beebs
are from my car. Near half an hour beebs before I found my car and drove out
of the garage.

ASMR :)
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Return to “Music Cafe”