is this danceable? [electronic]

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Daft Punk are no more, Röyksopp are quiet for a while now... Somebody has to do something ;p Here is my weird/cute take on dance music from perspective of a person who doesn't dance. It's WIP, because I'm still thinking about vocal lines, so these samples might, or might not stay as they are in final version.
https://soundcloud.com/vertlain/not-so- ... vHkOUJ454a
Music, just like tortilla, is no fun without a bit of "cheese". :clown:
soundcloud.com/vertlain

Yes, very danceable - the tempo leads more to chill and just grooving out. The orchestration works well. I like the drums. The vocal samples are tasteful too.

Sounds great

Well done!

Catchy, funny, groovy and lots of ideas :)

I enjoyed it

Funny signature btw
Symphony Nr.1
Meet the Cities Repair Team Unimportant laughter
music has become meaningless...we just keep doing it

Despite the many sections/changes by the time of the 2nd chorus it seemed like it had been on for a looong time. I was surprised when i looked at the time because the time had seemed longer. I am guilty of making songs which people say are too long or don't contain enough content in the time (i'm not saying you are guilty of either of this).

Me, i love to dance (although i'm unable to because of health problems). If i could dance then i wouldn't dance. It's groovy, it's very Royksopp first album, it's definitely a head nodder and a leg/foot tapper, but personally i don't think it's a dancer. Sorry :(

I enjoyed listening. I liked the melodys. I liked the changes (reminded me of a medley). I like the vocal samples but maybe they could use some production/effects, they sound a bit dry.

Return to “Music Cafe”