Lan5 - Ohm

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

this has so much potential with the addition of melodic elements, key changes, build ups, drum fills and some chords. :idea: still chugs along nicely :tu:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

layzer wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:31 am this has so much potential with the addition of melodic elements, key changes, build ups, drum fills and some chords. :idea: still chugs along nicely :tu:
Following on from Layzer...

I do genuinely enjoy your minimalist, hypnotic (and often industrial) grooves, but it is sometimes a shame (for me) that you don't develop them further with a few more melodic elements etc etc?

Having said that, they do all work as they stand and there is more in there than often meets the ear on a first listen!
Mark Taylor, Chameleon Music - Professional composition and sound design for all media since 1994.

https://www.chameleonmusic.co.uk/

ChameleonMusic wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:58 pm
layzer wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 4:31 am this has so much potential with the addition of melodic elements, key changes, build ups, drum fills and some chords. :idea: still chugs along nicely :tu:
Following on from Layzer...

I do genuinely enjoy your minimalist, hypnotic (and often industrial) grooves, but it is sometimes a shame (for me) that you don't develop them further with a few more melodic elements etc etc?

Having said that, they do all work as they stand and there is more in there than often meets the ear on a first listen!
Its because I'm lazy. Thank you for offering a very insightful comment.

Return to “Music Cafe”