Far-be-Yellow (Deep House)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,
My first fully mixed and mastered track.
Also available on https://far-be.bandcamp.com/releases

Mastered by ar-onlinemastering

Pls let me know what you think about it. Thanks!
https://soundcloud.com/paul-b-4/tracks

Great track. Got my head moving several times. Really nice groove.

Thanks Downangle!

Love the vibe, was picturing myself in the public transportation, coming back from the party, it's early in the morning and cloudy rainy day to be expected by the look of it, I'm oozed by the city lights and substances are wearing out, flooded with different emotions, confused and full of questions, impressions and memories of last night, feel little tired, but still somehow euphoric and fulfilled... :drunk:

Great job, love it! :party: :love: 8)

Thanks Passing Bye! Very graphic :)
Funny that you mention a rainy day because I was actually picturing a sunset but it's great to hear that it provokes a feeling!

Alfa Romeo wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:43 pm Thanks Passing Bye! Very graphic :)
Funny that you mention a rainy day because I was actually picturing a sunset but it's great to hear that it provokes a feeling!
Yeah, it really does, just closed my eyes and let the song take me places, good job! 8)

Nice, pushing base drum. Sounds like from vinyl on an old hifi, but acceptable in any case. A bit more transparency I wished, but also ok with that laid back sound. Good work.

I like the song! Which instrument plugins did you use?
If you plan on purchasing your first Universal Audio hardware, you can get a free additional plugin. Just send a PM.

Thanks htcnext2! Actually I think my original mix was a bit more transparant but I specifically asked for a bit more "warmth" in the overall sound from the company that mastered it which might have made it a bit less transparent (which doesn't mean I'm not satisfied with it, they did a great job I think). Bit I definitely see your point. And sounding like vinyl from an "in the box" mix isn't that bad anyway... :wink:
Last edited by Alfa Romeo on Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks wangeroge! Drums are mainly Battery3/4 but not sure whether I used their kits or my own one shots, have tons of them. For the kick I used Kick2.
Haven't seen the midi file in quite some time but I think 90% of the synths is Synapse Audio Dune 3 (often my go-to synth) with a little TAL U-NO LX. And a lot of EQ and compressors (mainly Izotope), some delays (Soundtoys and Cubase stock delays), SIR StandardClip and mainly Eareverb2 for reverbs. And Mastering the Mix tools for reference and checking levels.

Return to “Music Cafe”