May Contest: Gossip - "Free For All" - Results: We have a winner.

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

kovacs wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:06 pm Some brief thoughts on each piece, in the order they were posted. Please take offense if you disagree, this is for fun after all.

3lu5ive - Spartans
More game chip sounds, with a richer variety of ideas. Really love the intro, quite haunting. Nice set of things going on here. Very short piece though. I’d love to get a B part after the A. Not sure what the «Spartans» is about, sorry if I miss a reference here. :)

Thanks for the feedback. spartans doesn't mean anything. i just named it that way because of the sample.
SoundCloud
"I believe every music producer inherently has something unique about the way they make music. They just have to identify what makes them different, and develop it" - Max Martin

Thanks all and congrats donkeyt!
kovacs wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 6:06 pm mountainmaster - The Curse of Amun-Iseret (Chapter I. The Bazar)
Simply lovely. March of the happy adventures most likely, then I guess in Chapter II we will meet the cursed guy. Excellent use of the various instruments. Good ending, I really wonder what happens next. This is a really nice composition.
There actually was a Chaper II stuck to the end but I decided not to include it, because 1) it made the track too long, and 2) as a composition it is much weaker than Chapter I.

Judge for yourself: The Curse of Amun-Iseret - Chapter II. The Dark Scepter

mountainmaster wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 2:30 pm There actually was a Chaper II stuck to the end but I decided not to include it, because 1) it made the track too long, and 2) as a composition it is much weaker than Chapter I.
This is cool! More prog-like in character. :party: The «Egyptian» vibe is mostly gone but the bad guy is definitely crawling out of the woodwork, ready to haunt the poor adventurers in Part 1. Keep it up, man! :clap:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Return to “Music Cafe”