Arctic Summer (Ambient/Rock/Post Rock)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey Frank. Sorry it took so long to get to this. Wow, love the twangy guitar. Mix is excellent. I notice the subtle little things you got going on in this one. The heavy guitar coming in was a surprise given the way it began. Drums, real or virtual? If virtual, you did an amazing job on the programming. Sounds real to me.

All in all, really enjoyed listening to this one.

Great atmospheric "new age" ambient meets rock stage!  I love that. As a guitarist myself I can note your pure vibe devoted to your guitar playing.

The instrumentation makes a more than appropriate background. Maybe a little guitar solo over the end part, but that is a very personal approach.  

This reminds me of my archetypal bands like Yes, Camel, Gentle Giant, Wishbone Ash and more, but with a nice personal touch.

Keep ahead and doing great like this!

(100% safe and secure link to my personal music)
Session guitarist and music producer from Venezuela
One of my old demos: (Scarbee and Overloud)
https://bit.ly/3mDq0D3

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 12:34 pm Hey Frank. Sorry it took so long to get to this. Wow, love the twangy guitar. Mix is excellent. I notice the subtle little things you got going on in this one. The heavy guitar coming in was a surprise given the way it began. Drums, real or virtual? If virtual, you did an amazing job on the programming. Sounds real to me.

All in all, really enjoyed listening to this one.
Appreciate the listen wags, glad you liked it - yes the drums are programmed. I like to take my time with velocity in order to humanise them a little ;) Another thing that helps is mimicking the rhythm of the guitar riffs (I usually add drums last). Yes there’s some weird stuff going on in the background, like me singing in falsetto, which if solo’d would horrify you.

Jazzguitar wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 3:13 pm Great atmospheric "new age" ambient meets rock stage!  I love that. As a guitarist myself I can note your pure vibe devoted to your guitar playing.

The instrumentation makes a more than appropriate background. Maybe a little guitar solo over the end part, but that is a very personal approach.  

This reminds me of my archetypal bands like Yes, Camel, Gentle Giant, Wishbone Ash and more, but with a nice personal touch.

Keep ahead and doing great like this!

(100% safe and secure link to my personal music)
Thanks for the encouragement jazz! I tend to jump between various genres but I’m tempted to do more like this. From the bands you mentioned I love gentle giant (in a glass house is a masterpiece).

Return to “Music Cafe”