Master Pee

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is the structure supposed to be monotonous? Personally i think it get a bit stale toward the middle without any drum fills, beat variations or breakdowns.
Yamaha HS7 - HD600 - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Akai MPK261
www.soundcloud.com/frozen_orb
www.facebook.com/frozenorbmusic

I need drumloops because I do not know how to create drums... I will try to implent other drumloops on top of it in other sections...
I know it sounds the same the whole time in drums but I tried to make some variatons in other instruments. Since I played all other parts I was able to do that at least...

I will try to do better next time...

Just chop them up, use highpass and low pass filtering as effects. Tons to do with drumloops as well to make them more interesting!
Yamaha HS7 - HD600 - Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 - Akai MPK261
www.soundcloud.com/frozen_orb
www.facebook.com/frozenorbmusic

I am sorry, I am not that skilled and its just a hobby for me...

Edit: I am trying the auto filter out in new song, maybe will try to add some eq too...

Really like those dissonant chords, adds a really nice tension to the progression.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

Thx

I will try to improve this song a bit later...

I think I made a better song...

I made the drum also myself, but its very basic. I hope some of you like it. Its made with arturia sounds and hybrid.

https://soundcloud.com/masterpee-fromda ... -encounter

I redid the snare, it was to loud and at the end I removed a instrument because it was too much.

MasterPeeFromDaHood wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 9:22 pm I think I made a better song...
Sounds good. The kick is getting lost a little, I think you could cut some of the low end off the lead and add a sub kick under your main kick.
eassae.com
“I do nothing professionally, I do everything for fun.”—Prince, Under the Cherry Moon

I cut of a bit of the low end of lead. I think thats enough to do the job... Will upload in a moment.

edit: I am experimenting a bit with sub kick, seems to sound better, also adjusting some volume levels, will upload once its done...

Second edit: trying out neutron 3 to get desired effect... Upload may take a while but I will get there.

Some nice acidic sounds in there.
Not a big fan of Square wave presets though.
In terms of mixing, I'm lacking a bit of top end sparkle and a bit separation between the individual sounds.

What are Square Wave presets? It is made with Arturia and Hybrid sounds? Can I achieve the top end sparke by putting a bit eq air on it?

Return to “Music Cafe”