Ain't no Good (french-touch / 20s / 303 bass ...)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello ! here is a track i started fast in Bitwig beta 4 then polished Now.

i hope you will like her, my objective is release a vinyl (house or tek..)...

first versions sounded old (like was ok for me), so worked more.

https://soundcloud.com/chrisnmusic1305/ ... ouse-vinyl

(still needs some EQ+leveling/Mixage...)

edit: done.

peace <3
Last edited by Yoshi202X on Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Man your highs are harsh AF! Can't listen to it, sorry, it's just ear piercing, gonna give it a go when you sort that out. :tu:

Passing Bye wrote: Sat Jul 31, 2021 2:21 pm Man your highs are harsh AF! Can't listen to it, sorry, it's just ear piercing, gonna give it a go when you sort that out. :tu:
thx for critic, u listen on headphones ? tell me, i know.. it's important coz my "monitors"... 2000 THX !

(edited my mix...)

my DT990PRO is on repair, not listend on my other headphones , just Sony mini-hifi actually...

voice too much highs ?
organs freqs too much ?

i mean my render should be listened on Club monitors~... so dunno.

i sometimes not really abuse highs, but need AIRs...

voice too much highs ?
organs freqs too much ?
Pretty much everything that occupies that range.
i mean my render should be listened on Club monitors~... so dunno.
i sometimes not really abuse highs, but need AIRs...
I listen to club music on my gear and my ears are tuned to that, if anything think balancing is my forte, you abused hi shelf filter here.

thx, will post later. :)

(the sh*t sounds bad etc... i buy only vinyls etc...) cant mix her well for now.

Reference a lot, rest your ears and just listen to some music, than get back to your mix and you will spot immediately how far off it really is, make notes and try to fix as much as you can, than repeat, take as many breaks as you can to gain objectivity. Some folks even use reference tracks inside the project they are working, so they gain match and flip between them, whatever works.

I wouldn't mix/master on device I'm not confident with, create sure, but technical aspect is total different ball game and you should eliminate the guess work.

I love working with Realphones, it's system wide so you can reference anywhere outside of your DAW.

Mix in MONO on low volume.

Return to “Music Cafe”