[Electronica] Fifteen

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Fifteen minutes this should have taken to make. It took me a lot longer. It will take five minutes of your time to listen too.

Three ingredients: A piano chord, switching my preamp on and off, and a bit of Reason.

Enjoy, and please comment!

Fifteen

Not bad.....think this would have been much more interesting if it had been made with a computer that filled a room about 1957.
Not trying to be funny.
But with all the shit thats availible to us now...well...
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

hehe, this allready starts off great and the idea behind it is quite cool. I love the sound for instance of just hooking up a guitar into an amp without a single note being played. There's music in anything and everything ;)

You're becoming quite prolific, and I'll be the last to complain :D

annode wrote:Not bad.....think this would have been much more interesting if it had been made with a computer that filled a room about 1957.
Not trying to be funny.
But with all the shit thats availible to us now...well...
:cry:

I see your point, sort of. But I was trying to create something both nice and minimalistic. I'll consider your 1957'ism as a compliment. Thanx for listening!

Thomas Christensen – lots of bleepiness (good). Have to admit that I didn’t enjoy the crescendo on the drone, though. A nice, dubby bassline and you could have been Pole there for a second :wink: :D
toujours humectez la mouture. toujours.

Miro wrote:I didn’t enjoy the crescendo on the drone ... you could have been Pole ...
Thanx for listening. The drone was an attempt to make something annoying and yet irresitable / hypnotical. I'll admit I didn't succeed quite as well as I hoped for. But I got good ideas for further annoyments ;-)

Pole?!??!??

I dig what's happening here. It's a good study for technique to be incorporated into future works.

Mush on.

edit: forgot to say, I'm very impressed by the organic feel of it..really cool use of textures..

8) i dont care what year it was made

very cool, Tom.

This has a great feel - impressive :)

[quote="thomasc_dk"]....The drone was an attempt to make something annoying and yet irresitable / hypnotical. I'll admit I didn't succeed quite as well as I hoped for. But I got good ideas for further annoyments ;-)

quote]

Very creative stuff.
Here is one more idea. Just hum (chant) with that first drone one octave below. It'll send you into a mild alterd state and you won't have to go looking for magic mushrooms. Am I kidding :?:

It's the sound of fishing junks at sunset, in China, of course. But, at 3'18 we get the Chinese naval army invading the fishing waters. The junks drown. We are left with one Shaolin monk doing Chi kicks at 4'25.
At 4'49 all life self combusts...
:hihi: :D

:help: me

Forever Sun wrote:Here is one more idea. Just hum (chant) with that first drone one octave below. It'll send you into a mild alterd state and you won't have to go looking for magic mushrooms. Am I kidding :?:
Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

Hummmmm

:cry: :shock: :troll: :hyper: :love: :x :lol: :D :o :-o :shock:

Return to “Music Cafe”