october contest - GOSSIP

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

cheers liqih ill check it now

Beardedone Reel In :
very nice sounds, too mental composition
Thanks Luisi! :D

Mo Verdigast wrote: Duh! A movie I've only seen about 50 times. But not recently. I seem to remember there's some 20th anniversary edition that just came out. Thanks!
You wrote: I KNEW IT! :lol:
Cmon guys - you're hurting my feelings here.
I quoted the movie in bold in my entry post.
:?

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Wow, I'm surprised and pleased to see the votes my entry has received. I even made top 5 on several lists. Thanks for the encouragment!

Thanks to all who reviewed my entry. I know this is hugely time consuming. The reviews are invaluable in telling me what worked and where I need improvement.

The contests are not only a reason for me to try new things, but also a great way to hear what everyone else is doing under the same restrictions. I am amazed at the quality of the entries and it pushes me to work harder. There were some excellent entries this month, and I really enjoyed listening!

Thanks for the votes and hm i recieved this month.
Also thanks to the reviewers.

astanine wrote:Thanks for the votes and hm i recieved this month.
Also thanks to the reviewers.
you took the words right out of my mouth ...

many thanks to everyone.

Thanks to all who voted. Big thanks to all that took the time for reviews. This month was definitely a learning experience. I would have never tried anything like this if not for this contest.

before i forget ...

... thanks to ...

farlukar
kovacs
dbavirt
aMUSEd
mystahr

... for the votes - and ...

patrick 9
bagungie
barnadine

... for the HMs

slainte :ud: rob

Katanaman wrote:Kovacs - This one reminds me of the beggining of one song in Aphex Twin's Druqks album. You know, the one with the weird Chris Cunningham video? It's very nice. It just sounds like weird noise but listening carefully I can actually hear a sort of hook. I love weird stuff like that.
I've been away this week but got in my votes in time. Sorry for not responding to everyone.

Katanaman...thanks a LOT. I had a lot of fun with this track and if my track reminds you of (one of my heroes) Aphex Twin I am deeply honored... I never participate to win, but to try out new stuff. Comments like this makes my day. :love:
My Soundcloud Too many pieces of music finish far too long after the end. - Stravinsky

Doh! Note to self: don't post on KvR with a bottle and a half of good red wine in my belly :D :shock: :o

I think I pissed Rob off with my vote; he got the big <snip> out. No matter. I think I deserved it.

I promise to be good from now on.

Oh, and Caleb, the coffee machine remix of that song is coming soon, you funny bastage!

Koorby wrote:Doh! Note to self: don't post on KvR with a bottle and a half of good red wine in my belly :D :shock: :o
I think I pissed Rob off with my vote; he got the big <snip> out. No matter. I think I deserved it.
I promise to be good from now on.
Oh, and Caleb, the coffee machine remix of that song is coming soon, you funny bastage!
heehee ...

... it only went because -

1 - your rant was in the voting thread and didnt belong there
2 - just voting for one entry would have skewed the results
3 - it was only a boozy protest vote

slainte :wink: rob

pHz wrote: 3 - it was only a boozy protest vote
Yep :wink:

Koorby wrote:Doh! Note to self: don't post on KvR with a bottle and a half of good red wine in my belly :D :shock: :o
Ah - that explains it.
Sounds cool. But no washing machine samples. That's so yesterday. :hihi:

Caleb
Happiness is the hidden behind the obvious.

Koorby wrote:
pHz wrote: 3 - it was only a boozy protest vote
Yep :wink:

pissed wuss!

Return to “Music Cafe”