Ammonite (biomechanoid side project) @ Magnatune

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Ammonite debut album available from Magnatune:

http://magnatune.com/artists/ammonite

Biomechanoid together with the angel voiced Nicky Cairney....eclectic, atmospheric tripity hoppity, d&b, dub adventures.

Have a listen...buy if u like :)

Thanx

[bio]
"it is my firm belief that it is a mistake to hold firm beliefs"
biomechanoid website: www.universal-communication.net/biomechanoid/bio02.html

wow really nice tunes - Calm is my favourite so far (still listening to the playlist)

the video didn't work though for some reason...
contralogic | YouTube | Twitter | Google+

8)

Liquid Sun is my fave from memory i thinks... but theres not a bad one there...also some tiptop beats n tunes from mr biomechanoid too :hail:

I'm lucky enough to have the CD, and can thoroughly recommend it :D 8)

Jimjimanyjeroo

Just started listening, but so far it's fantastic stuff :)
deep, chilled music, nice voice 8)

whoot!

Bought the CD! Aside from getting michael's wretch disc, I haven't bought a CD in ages...

feels good :D

yeah, could be worth buying...dealing with paypal sucks (no credit-card here, being german and stuff...) but the music gets better and better 8)

mhm, video does not work here either :?

some great tunes 8)

rapture is my favourite so far :)

steve.

thanks for the comments everyone :D

and thanks for buying it Sickle :) Hope you like it....should be a interesting contrast to the Wretch one 8) :-o Waiting impatiently for my copy of that to arrive too.

I've reported the broken vid to Magnatune, so hopefully it'll get fixed soon...I'll let u know when.

[bio]

great stuff 8)

ps - luCiPHer - I'll find out if there are other options than Paypal....u can drop me a PM and we can sort something out if you do want to buy it.

And if anyone buying wants a copy of the album cover - not 100% sure, but afaik the Magnatune cds have a generic cover - let me know and I'll provide a good quality jpeg version you can print.

thanks

[bio]

pss thanks rsmus7 :)

this is a fantastic album :D congrats kol - hopefully you outsell the wretch :D

Not having the proper time to listen to all the track right now I just heard the first two and first thing I notice is the superb production quality and the amazing wedding of vocals and far out sounds.

Will come back to this when with more time 8)

i'll send an pm :)

btw, i can't pick a favourite, i think that distant love and liquid sun are both highlights, but too different to choose which one i like more.

I recieved my disc from Magnatune this morning & I have to say this is some outstanding chill/trip-hop..I dig every single track on the disc & recommend it to anyone that's into this genre of music..Excellent production throughout, & some of the smoothest vocals I've heard in quite awhile..After bieng a huge fan of your patches it's been really cool hearing your music..

Fantastic stuff, Symbiant. Slow the next release down by 10-20 bpm's & I'll place it next to Massive Attack anyday..

Return to “Music Cafe”