quasanthropismistic interested?

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cool.
il like the birds, can you point to a foto of them ?
;-)
nostrum fungitur

thanks normal and zett 8)

as for the birds just google em,as far as im concerned one bird is as good as another
but heres one to get you goin

Far out Man, like I think this is so dark and glitchy cool. It sometimes is hard hear all the sounds from just one listen. I am putting this in my best of folders. 8)

:oops: 8) one of my faves too to be honest 8)
i have a few tracks im really happy with now i may have to think about my next ampcast release :)

You have done some pretty interesting pieces lately John. I will be looking forward to another release from you. Thanks for the music. 8)

Wha! This is pretty cool!!! It has a very tight gripping atmosphere drawing me in and onward towards the scary thoughts & images that I hide inside my mind. Those are actually things I do not really want to be confronted with but your music is luring them out and they play now on my mind’s eye. I’m noticing that my heartbeat has increased and my breathing has become slightly faster / more shallow. And I am not even alone in the dark at the moment.
It is a very, very pretty song and even though it scares me a bit I will play this a lot more… really nicely done!!! It’s shame though that the ending is somewhat sudden & short…..and that there is one. It should go on and on and on like an endless trip…

My compliments and thanks for sharing! And also for blowing your own trumpet and pointing me into the direction of this darkened jewel! :love:
~leave through a door.~
http://www.eretsua.com

:oops: thank you
sorry about the scarin you shitless thing n that :hihi:
as for the ending seems this tune is not only oone of my faves but people enjoy it
so itll be getting a complete servicing and adding to my next cd i think,ending will be sorted for this i think

thansk again for listening and of course for such a deep review :oops:

Hey Ho !

like the pic of the Bird.

regarding the track: mind if i do some sort of a "Remix" ?

i would send you the result via e-mail (or point you to some unlinked place on the web, where only you can download it) and you choose, what to do with it.}:-]
nostrum fungitur

zettberlin wrote:Hey Ho !

like the pic of the Bird.

regarding the track: mind if i do some sort of a "Remix" ?

i would send you the result via e-mail (or point you to some unlinked place on the web, where only you can download it) and you choose, what to do with it.}:-]

do what you want with it mate 8)
id like you to post it in the cafe tho,you dont have to hide it away,just let me know when you post it :D

what a great soundtrack

it is really a future scene in my head running

all these broken houses and the cold storm inthe dark night.
Just a few lights remained and there is something uncomfortable to be expected.
And haven´t met him yet ....

but all this listening while sitting relaxed on the couch is a pleasure.

John you did it again 8)

rsmus7 soon at manc wrote:

John you did it again 8)

8) hopefully well get a chance to do some music together next month 8)

vurt wrote:
rsmus7 soon at manc wrote:

John you did it again 8)

8) hopefully well get a chance to do some music together next month 8)
That would be a great pleasure for me, I really would love to do music with you.
Just get me a keyboard(-synth) and a few knobs. :wink:

well ill be ordering my korg in 2-3 days :hyper:
and i already have my novation so keys n knobs were fine for.
plus i own 2 electric guitars,a twelve string and a six string acoustic and a midi guitar too 8)
we got plenty to play with,just little space :lol:

cool stuff in this one as well, john
what did you use?

no vsts here :-o
well theres a crystal but thats it 8)
everything else is percussion samples and one helicopter sample :-o
chopped and processed and all kinds
then mixed down into one stereo file,which was then opened up in the songplaylist and added to that one instance of offzet with the same file playing random chunks

add more fx than is absolutely safe along the way and tadah!!!

Return to “Music Cafe”