Rozzer - I wanna

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Chilled beats, once again, trying to focus a little more on melody an ting.

Not entirely finished. I know the beats gets a bit repetitive, but any other comments welcome :)

I wanna

Using: SX3, Pentagon I, EVE, Prodyssey (creamware), Modular3 (creamware), and EnergyXT :)

Nice tune rozzer 8) :)

Loved the laughter bit, laughter always seems to sound good in music 8)

What would be REALLY cool on this is some nice vocals. Ideally by a lovely smokey french female voice :love:

Get singing....er...

Jim

her i go.... :)
sailorboy

first feelings
the started drumns got the feeling like in Air programing drums....
Beautifull sounds!!!
maybe you'd must to play this kind of bell.
(guess this synth bell are programed)
good mix and nice mood :D
sailorboy

nice tune mate 8)

cheers,

steve.

this is so charming! i find the beginning of the track to be just bang on. the chiming synths that make up the bulk of the melody (like at about 1:05 onwards) are a bit too full on for my tastes, quite oppressive on my tender ears. and i think it could stand a longer more involved melody. i love the mild bassline, so relaxing.

sort of a mixture of BOC and something off hifi lounge.
this statement is unprovable

seldom.panicNow

Hunter wrote:What would be REALLY cool on this is some nice vocals. Ideally by a lovely smokey french female voice :love:

Get singing....er...
Agreed. Some vox would be lovely! If only I could warble vaguely in key! The 'pig in pain' sound probably isn't right for this tune however ;)
sailorboy wrote:maybe you'd must to play this kind of bell.
(guess this synth bell are programed)
good mix and nice mood
Not sure what you're saying about the bell. Yes, its programmed. Glad you liked it though :)
blaster78 wrote:nice tune mate
Cheers :)
seldom wrote:this is so charming! i find the beginning of the track to be just bang on. the chiming synths that make up the bulk of the melody (like at about 1:05 onwards) are a bit too full on for my tastes, quite oppressive on my tender ears. and i think it could stand a longer more involved melody. i love the mild bassline, so relaxing.

sort of a mixture of BOC and something off hifi lounge.
An honoured comparison! I'm chuffed 8) I know what you mean about the chimes. I've tried to thin them out a little, but i think they need some more work. Very happy that you like it anyway. Fancy doing a remix? I know your style is similar.

I like this Rozzer. I like the twangs on the main break, very nice. Starts off with quite ahem trancy sounding pads but quickly gets erm, better :) Sounds to me a bit like Pea Green Boat. I actually quite like the chimes although they're maybe a little loud in the mix.

very chilled.

another great rozzer tune.

Very nice tune indeed 8)

now this i like 8)
loungebeats indeed :)

hey rozz,

jammin' little tune you got goin' on. the bass line is my favorite - really cool sound on it. i must say i like the parts with the drum beat more than without. i like the springy sound you put in there with the drums every now and then. nice pads in there too. some of the keys sounded too organish for me :wink: but i was funken groovin!

lates

t-willy

nice tune Rozzer 8)
gotta listen to it again cause it just sort of went by so fast.

add me to the list
I detect a bill nelson influence in those chiming synth riffs

which of course is fantastic

and the childrens laughter is a nice touch

a keeper

could be longer
m.c. bluegary's right about that

Very fluently, almost feminine (femalish? bad english. :wink: ..), but with balls!
I Wanna
listen to more music from you, very NICE!

Return to “Music Cafe”