Architect beta for macOS, Windows, and Linux. 0.10.2 now available

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Dostoyevsky
KVRist
122 posts since 2 Oct, 2014 from The Black Forest

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 6:03 am

During the beta period you pay the discounted price of 105 GBP which is $140. If you are based in the EU add VAT.

colin@loomer
KVRAF
1816 posts since 25 Aug, 2003 from Bournemouth, UK

Re: Architect beta for macOS, Windows, and Linux. 0.10.2 now available

Post Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:00 am

Yes, that sounds about right, although obviously currency fluctuations come into play if your currency is anything other than GBP. And then if you are in a locale that requires VAT, that is added on, at your locale's rate. If you do think the currency conversions are playing up, PM your details and I'm run them through the store backend, Fastspring.

The coupon code is unrelated to the beta discount.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Smapti
KVRist
60 posts since 4 Jul, 2019

Post Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:00 pm

Apologies if this has been posted before in this thread -- for some reason, some of my plugins are being blacklisted, in particular Spec Ops by Unfiltered Audio. The other Unfiltered Audio plugins are fine, but that one is getting blacklisted. Is there a way of un-blacklisting?

EDIT: I installed the 32-bit version and it works, so that's good. For some reason the 64-bit and vst3 versions don't work.

colin@loomer
KVRAF

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:08 am

Smapti wrote:
Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:00 pm
Apologies if this has been posted before in this thread -- for some reason, some of my plugins are being blacklisted, in particular Spec Ops by Unfiltered Audio. The other Unfiltered Audio plugins are fine, but that one is getting blacklisted. Is there a way of un-blacklisting?

EDIT: I installed the 32-bit version and it works, so that's good. For some reason the 64-bit and vst3 versions don't work.
It could be any number of things, so let me investigate. Unfiltered Audio are top people, though, so if there is an incompatibility, I'd be confident in raising the issue with them and getting it sorted.

Plug-ins are blacklisted if the scanner crashes whilst they are being scanned. In some cases, though, this isn't always the plug-in's fault: the plug-in that was scanned before could have corrupted memory in some way, leaving a trap that the following plug-in fell into. If that's the case, you can remove plug-ins from the blacklist (at the bottom of the Plug-ins preferences dialog. Either click on the [x] or highlight the offender and press delete) and then do a re-scan.

Let me know if that works for you, and if not I'll look more deeply into your specific case.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Smapti
KVRist

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:14 am

Thanks for the quick reply! I tried that but the 64-bit and vst3 get blacklisted again. Since the 32-bit version works, though, for my purposes things are ok.

Overall though I'm really enjoying Loomer and I'll buy a licence soon!

colin@loomer
KVRAF

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:50 am

Thanks, much appreciated. Could you let me know which version of Spec Ops and Windows you are using, and I'll see if I can witness the issue for myself. I have fixed a few VST3 hosting issues this week, and whilst I sincerely doubt they are the issue you are seeing, sometimes the dice does land in my favour and it'll turn out I've already nailed the issue. We shall see...

thelizard
KVRian
1284 posts since 6 Jul, 2004

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:59 am

colin@loomer wrote:
Wed Nov 20, 2019 5:50 am
Thanks, much appreciated. Could you let me know which version of Spec Ops and Windows you are using, and I'll see if I can witness the issue for myself. I have fixed a few VST3 hosting issues this week, and whilst I sincerely doubt they are the issue you are seeing, sometimes the dice does land in my favour and it'll turn out I've already nailed the issue. We shall see...
Hi Colin, I think I sent you a SpecOps NFR, but let me know if it doesn't work. If it's a bug on our end, let me know if you have a rough idea of what's causing the issue and I can work on a fix.

Smapti
KVRist

Post Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:07 pm

I'm running Windows 10, version 1903 and Spec Ops version 1.1.

colin@loomer
KVRAF

Post Thu Nov 21, 2019 1:05 am

Thanks Smapti (and Michael.) I'll take a look at this issue today, then, and see if I can get to the bottom of it.

Return to “Loomer”