Any good news about Aspect?

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey my dear friends.
Are there any news about when the next Aspect version will be in our hands?

All the best
classic

In terms of the big updates for the legacy products, I have Shift, Manifold, and Resound ready to go, aside from some final testing. String will follow a few weeks later - as it's the next closest to completion - and then I'll get the Aspect update out. So, maybe April? Basically, a couple of weeks after the String update.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

That would be cool.
Happy to hear about Resound and its updates.
Love this baby.

colin@loomer wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:01 pm In terms of the big updates for the legacy products, I have Shift, Manifold, and Resound ready to go, aside from some final testing. String will follow a few weeks later - as it's the next closest to completion - and then I'll get the Aspect update out. So, maybe April? Basically, a couple of weeks after the String update.
Omg, omg , omg :hug: :hyper: :tu:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

So the April has come.
Its the first days of April, but I am so curious what it will bring for Aspect.
Any news so fare:)?

Shift v2, Manifold, and Resound updates are done now, and I've just some tidying up of the documentation, updating the screenshots with the new UIs, etc. No reason at all they can't be out this week. String is in progress, and isn't a big deal of work to finish, and then I'll hit Aspect in force. I still think a couple of weeks after String is still likely to be my best guess at the release date.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Cool. Curious what the Resound brings news.
Like it the simple way it is anyway:)

Hi, do you have plans to release Linux VST3 versions?

Great news. I haven’t been using aspect of the older plugins as they’ve been crashing the hell out of logic on Big Sur. Can’t wait to give them new life. Aspect is a great-sounding synth.

Kott wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:56 pm Hi, do you have plans to release Linux VST3 versions?
These releases include VST3 for Windows and macOS, but not Linux VST3. I don't think adding VST3 for Linux is a lot of work, but I'd prefer to get these out sooner, rather than adding another format. What I will do, though, is post-release, take a look at what is involved - which may be trivial - and then aim to add Linux VST3 in a little update shortly afterwards.

I see, thanks!

It's not exactly April anymore, so I may humbly ask for some news regarding Aspect...
Do you have some exciting news for us, Colin? :ud:

kylie wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:25 pm It's not exactly April anymore, so I may humbly ask for some news regarding Aspect...
Do you have some exciting news for us, Colin? :ud:
I know it's round the corner and the sound ain't changing :wink:
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

jethrobull wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:49 pm I know it's round the corner and the sound ain't changing :wink:
"around the corner" in a Loomer related thread brings back some epochal memories, tbh. :wink:
Let's hope you're right, though...

Now that two other subprojects have been crossed of my list - VST3 Linux compatibility and macOS M1 support - I have more time to dedicate solely to the Aspect update.

I'm happy to repeat the offer I made during the run-up to the String release: if anyone wants earlier beta access, please PM or email me, or just mention so on this thread, and I'll make sure you have Aspect before official release.
kylie wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 9:46 pm "around the corner" in a Loomer related thread brings back some epochal memories :wink:
I see what you did there :P :hihi:

Return to “Loomer”