Shift: Diatonic Granular Pitch Shifter & Delay

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

We've just released our new product, Shift, a granular diatonic pitch shifter and delay effect for Windows (VST, RTAS, & Standalone), Mac OS X (AU, VST, RTAS, & Standalone) and Linux (VST & Standalone.)

Shift has three independent true stereo delay lines with discrete time, feedback, pan, and volume controls. Each delay line can be set in one of three pitch shifting configurations (Chromatic, Recursive, or Diatonic) and transposed by as much as an octave up or down using both coarse semitone and finely grained cent controls. In Diatonic mode the accurate and responsive pitch tracker follows any monophonic audio source and tunes the pitch of the delay line harmonies to remain in key and in scale.

More information can be found here, and an evaluation can be downloaded here.

Enjoy!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

I see you have downloadable demos, gut you really should have audio demos. I like to hear some sample sounds before I even bother to download and install a plugin.

Sorry if I'm wrong and just didn't see them.

bb

I agree with bongo_x, I try and avoid cluttering my disk on my audio Mac.

Audio demo's please.

Seems fair enough to me; I'll get some audio examples up on the website as soon as possible.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Also it's rather appreciated if there is an uninstaller included.

Audio demo's would be great.

Cheers,
J

As requested, audio samples have been added to the Shift page. I may, if people prefer, change to having audio samples of entire mixes, rather than soloed instruments.
Also it's rather appreciated if there is an uninstaller included.
I assume you're talking about the Mac version here seeing as the Linux is a simple tarball installer, and the Windows one does have an entry in Add/Remove programs? I've now created a Mac uninstaller script, which will be included from the next release. In the meantime, if you do need to know what is installed on Mac, the PDF manual lists the installed files and their locations.

No, solo instruments is much better, mixes are useless to me.

Thanks for the demos, well done.

We're going to be adding a few more scales to the diatonic pitch harmonizer in the next version of Shift. Currently, it will track and shift intervals in these scales:

Chromatic, Major (Ionian), Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Natural Minor (Aeolian), Locrian, & Harmonic Minor

and we've had requests to add the following:

Ascending Melodic Minor, Descending Melodic Minor, Whole Tone Scale, Enigmatic Scale.

Are there any other scales that anyone wants adding?

Return to “Loomer”