Aspect 1.5 released

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aspect 1.5.0 is now available: Download the demo or update here for Mac OS X, Windows, & Linux. This release adds the following features and improvements:
  • - New oscillators with improved sound due to significantly reduced aliasing.
    - Backwards compatibility options (for Registered Users only) to enable the use of legacy oscillators for perfect compatibility with older patches.
    - Reduced CPU usage: generally around 10% reduction, but up to 20% in some cases.
    - Massively reduced memory usage.
    - Aspect oscillators are now tuned down an octave to bring them more into line with other synthesizers. Older patches will still play at the tuning they were created with.
    - Fixed bug where very long release envelopes stop rather abruptly.
    - Fixed bug in Sonar where notes are left hanging when the Sonar Transport is stopped.
    - Factory presets are now categorized and sorted.
    - Rotary controls can now be tweaked to a finer degree with the mouse wheel by holding Shift.
    - Fixed bug where notes sustained over a sample rate change from 96KHz to 88KHz would play at the incorrect pitch.
    - Fixed bug that could cause a lock under some Linux VST hosts the first time Aspect is scanned.
Enjoy!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

:clap:

multiwoot!

This is the only music software announcement I've been waiting for.
Anger is a sublimated desire for control.

Madrayken, at your soundlick site, any of those tracks using Aspect?

sunhome wrote:Madrayken, at your soundlick site, any of those tracks using Aspect?
Not yet. I haven't added a track for a few months, and I only bought Loomer in November. I've another set in the works which I hope evoke old, warm, valve-style machinery and which are much more beat orientated. Loomer's a perfect counterpart to my modular hardware and M-Tron Pro combo.
Anger is a sublimated desire for control.

Return to “Loomer”