RELATED
PRODUCTS

And me :) Cheers :tu:

Me too (for Mac).
Thanks Colin!

Could I request that too for mac?
Located in the European Outback

Hi Colin,
Another CM reader here. I would like to get the latest Cumulus version.
Thanks

I would love the Cumulus CM ~ update... PC {Win 7}
thank you. 8)
Last edited by Shabdahbriah on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Hi Colin,
Another long time CM reader here. I would like to get the latest Cumulus version.
Thanks

Done!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:Done!
Thank you , Colin. 8)
I'm not a musician, but I've designed sounds that others use to make music. http://soundcloud.com/obsidiananvil

Hi

Yet another CM reader who would like to upgrade to the latest version of Loomer if possible.

Windows OS.

Thanks!

Sorted, luafc11!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

hi colin,

found this thread while installing plug-ins on my new machine. noticed my version from cumulus is from 2011 ... would be delighted if I could get an update for mac!

thank you

Of course, axele.

Hi Colin,

My own version from Cumulus is from 11.29.2011 as well…
Could I get an update for Mac too?

Thanks!

luafc11 wrote:Hi

Yet another CM reader who would like to upgrade to the latest version of Loomer if possible.

Windows OS.

Thanks!
+1

Me too, please :tu: (would like to upgrade to the latest version of Cumulus)
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Hi Collin, could I get this latest version for Linux? Thanks and keep up with your awesome work!
- Crispim -

Return to “Loomer”