Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nielzie wrote:
CPB wrote:Neither!
:o
Its probably, bigger then a breadbox!! :o

This is getting exciting
The inner workings of vurts mind are a force to be reckoned with.
music is a need in my life...yes I could survive without it but tbh I dont know how
myfeebleeffort
https://paulroach2.bandcamp.com/
https://hearthis.at/83hdtrvm/

(Some of) Hunter Killer's guesses aren't too far from the mark actually... ( Although I can categorically say it isn't a DAW. But must hasten to add that it does, in some cases, host plug-ins. )
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

CPB wrote:(Some of) Hunter Killer's guesses aren't too far from the mark actually... ( Although I can categorically say it isn't a DAW. But must hasten to add that it does, in some cases, host plug-ins. )
Ummmm, can I feed the birds with it ?? :D

CPB wrote:(Some of) Hunter Killer's guesses aren't too far from the mark actually... ( Although I can categorically say it isn't a DAW. But must hasten to add that it does, in some cases, host plug-ins. )
:shock: you've got to be kidding me. :D

Since at least for a year now I've been wanting to propose to you to build us a replacement for the mini-daw Chainer. Since Chainer is so old and some newer plugins have problems with it and so on.

Something along these lines?

'Cause that'd be right up my alley.
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:[Since at least for a year now I've been wanting to propose to you to build us a replacement for the mini-daw Chainer.
No, I'm afraid this isn't a Chainer replacement. On saying that, a lot of the code and technology developed for this product would make it fairly easy to make a Chainer-type micro-host... (And the next product I tackle needs to be a little smaller in scope, if only for my sanity's sake: consider this idea considered!)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

In a way an ipad can host plugins
___The Jepptunes___
"Accept All the Good"

Sound design for SQ8L and Alchemy

CPB wrote:On saying that, a lot of the code and technology developed for this product would make it fairly easy to make a Chainer-type micro-host... (And the next product I tackle needs to be a little smaller in scope, if only for my sanity's sake
:lol: Indeed.
consider this idea considered!)
Consider me thankful!

I've got an idea or two, PM me when you're ready. :wink:
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

HunterKiller wrote:I've got an idea or two, PM me when you're ready.
Will do, Richard, thanks for the offer!

very curious as to what this is! love Aspect, Shift 2, and Sequent.

best,

-m

Any news on the new Loomer product?
Quite curious as well to see what this is all about! :)

Nearly there: you won't have to wait too much longer!

CPB wrote:Nearly there: you won't have to wait too much longer!
:hug:

Do we have to spend much money? :ud:

No sir! Chances are good that this (and, if it pans out, probably all future products) will use a public beta/early adopter pricing model too so that those who get on board early can pay even less.

Now that's what I call a great way of doing business! 8)

Return to “Loomer”