Cumulus in host program. Running patches

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Magix Music maker 11 delux. If I can export as wav or mp3 from standalone cumulus then I can work with that. Is that possible?

Also i'll try uninstalling cumulus and then reinstalling because some programme give the option to install either as vst and other types. Maybe I missed something

I'm afraid that Cumulus standalone doesn't allow export to wav or mp3, so that's not an option.

Thanks for letting me know which Magix version you are using. I'll see if I can get Cumulus working here in-house with that particular host.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

OK. Thanks for your time. Let me know if you find anything that helps.
Thanks again

Hercal Clarke

I've installed the closest match I could find to what you are using, the latest release of Magix Music Maker MX Premium, and Cumulus seems to be working OK.

From a New Project, I click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the track number, select "Cumulus VST" from the "Software Instruments" and it all works as expected. Assuming you are doing something similar, I'd lean perhaps towards guessing that you're seeing a bug with older versions of Magix Music Maker. The current release is 18, so would it be fair to assume that 11 is rather old?

I'd suggest therefore you either update to the latest version, or contact Magix support directly and see what they say regarding compatibility. If they need a copy of Cumulus to test compatibility with, Magix support are welcome to contact us and we can supply them with it for this purpose.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

CPB wrote:I've installed the closest match I could find to what you are using, the latest release of Magix Music Maker MX Premium, and Cumulus seems to be working OK.

From a New Project, I click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the track number, select "Cumulus VST" from the "Software Instruments" and it all works as expected. Assuming you are doing something similar, I'd lean perhaps towards guessing that you're seeing a bug with older versions of Magix Music Maker. The current release is 18, so would it be fair to assume that 11 is rather old?

I'd suggest therefore you either update to the latest version, or contact Magix support directly and see what they say regarding compatibility. If they need a copy of Cumulus to test compatibility with, Magix support are welcome to contact us and we can supply them with it for this purpose.
The most recent version I have is 16 but it didnt host third party vst's unless brought with the midi key board which I did'nt do. I will look into getting a more recent version. Magix Music Maker has always been buggy. I started off on version 6. Now they're up to version 18. It's generally very easy to use but with every version I've had, there's been some sort of bug.

Thanks

Return to “Loomer”