!Epoch, for the next 4 years

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Just wanted to keep the ghost of !Epoch alive if the other thread is really closed.
Think on !Epoch every day.

At the center of it all...
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

name suggestion: "Baroque" : of or relating to a style of architecture and art originating in Italy in the early 17th century and variously prevalent in Europe and the New World for a century and a half, characterized by free and sculptural use of the classical orders and ornament, by forms in elevation and plan suggesting movement, and by dramatic effect in which architecture, painting, sculpture, and the decorative arts often worked to combined effect.

I thought of it since its cool and fitting and sounds close to Barack which also seems fitting since development starts with and spans the length of his second term.

... there's a single burning candle...

As for Candles: Colin, you still have a chance to make it in time for my birthday :-)

Cheers,

Tom
"Out beyond the ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I’ll meet you there." - Rumi
ScreenDream Instagram Mastodon

I'll see what I can do, Tom!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

And about which year do we talk?

jowen wrote:And about which year do we talk?
there are times when this does get a bit sad

I suspect a late August/early September release

13.01.2012 to 13.01.2016

Today is the day!

Happy Four Year Celebration

to all waiters

and !Epoch, for the next 4 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:harp: :band2: :wheee: :shock: :phew: :party: :band: :band: :band2: :violin: :shock: :hihi:

Happy !Epoch day y'all! :party:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

Make a wish, blow out the candles!
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

colin@loomer wrote:Make a wish, blow out the candles!
:hihi:
No band limits, aliasing is the noise of freedom!

I wish for fish on my dish.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

...and I somewhat thought it would be this decade. well, I can just hope it will run on the year 2020 incarnation of the raspi. you... are already compiling for it, aren't you, colin? ;)

Actually, the majority of my plug-ins DO compile for the Pi, so perhaps at some point down the line a Raspberry Pi conversion would be a good weekend project. A post-release weekend project, mind!

Return to “Loomer”