Loomer Architect: A modular MIDI toolkit

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
colin@loomer
KVRAF
1959 posts since 25 Aug, 2003 from Bournemouth, UK

Post Fri May 22, 2020 11:10 am

George Sigsally wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 11:02 am
Can I ask (as for sure new customer next week): I see no presets - is it limitation of evaluation version or something got noised out?
No, it's a limit of it being beta. The user library will be added from 0.11 onwards. The only evaluation limitations are that you cannot load previously saved custom presets (but can load custom macros), and that whilst the Architect state is saved when Arc is running as a plug-in, it won't be reloaded. A full licence removes these limitations.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

George Sigsally
KVRist
105 posts since 5 Feb, 2018

Re: Loomer Architect: A modular MIDI toolkit

Post Sat May 23, 2020 6:12 am

I know this is temporary issue - just have to say this after my previous comment..

The manual is really damn good (up to U-he standards) - same like soft. Naming it quick start confuse those reading manual of Logic or Bitwig etc., where they have Getting started version, which many just try to avoid (they would read the same again when reading full manual). 2Caudio on B2 reverb have also unfinished manual and they call it manual.

In short - there is no need to naming the manual "quick start" (even if more comprehensive manual is on the way) and also confusing is putting in install folder file named manual - which is (I guess) not manual.

colin@loomer
KVRAF
1959 posts since 25 Aug, 2003 from Bournemouth, UK

Re: Loomer Architect: A modular MIDI toolkit

Post Sat May 23, 2020 6:18 am

George Sigsally wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 6:12 am
In short - there is no need to naming the manual "quick start" (even if more comprehensive manual is on the way) and also confusing is putting in install folder file named manual - which is (I guess) not manual.
Thanks for the feedback: I'll see what I can do to improve this.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”