Can you have a look please

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I get a console error in the note module upon restarting ( not always but often )
Re-connecting makes it go away .
Basicallly the pack note gets triggered by a true out of the boolean table , when it's not true , pack note gets it call from data repeat ( when repeat is on ) , in a nushell..caution ..high level of disturbance :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

I will. Leave it with me.
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Colin I have a question about the data repeat , I can send a "string" or any other signal to the input and it repeats that .
My question is , does the data input just accepts anything an converts it to a signal ( according to the console it does ) ?
It's absolutely wild when controlling the repeat time with an aux sequencer lane :tu:
Eyeball exchanging

[data repeat] accepts any data type, and emits it regularly every n ticks. (It shouldn't convert it to a signal type though. If you look at the screenshot below: tuple in, tuple out.)

Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Here it gives a signal output becasue I have not yet clicked on the data module string "ignite"
Yo can see this with the uploaded patch
Clicking "iginite" repeats the string "ignite" , when resetting architect it get's replaced by a signal and it still is able to send repeated signals ( this time )
Eyeball exchanging

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eyeball exchanging

gentleclockdivider wrote: Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:46 am I get a console error in the note module upon restarting ( not always but often )
Your [pack note] module on the lower left gets called by the [1/16 metronome] before the [1/4t metronome] sets the channel. Easiest fix, if you don't want to account for this, is just to give the [pack note] channel a default value in argument defaults, as it's currently not set.

(Note to self: I must make those 'missing argument' messages more precise. I bet if it said 'missing channel argument', you'd have twigged right away!)

Thanks , what about the other question ( 2 posts above )
Eyeball exchanging

Sorry, crossed posts, missed that other bit!

[on play] and [on stop] both emit a plain signal type when the transport begins playing and stops playing, respectively. As this happens first (in the case of [on play]), it will be what the [data repeat] will repeat until it receives any other event of any type.

I must have overlooked that
Eyeball exchanging

Return to “Loomer”