Need some help

Official support for: loomer.co.uk
gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
3217 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:03 am

I almost feel guilty for the many posts but you seem to be the only one active onthi board :lol:
In the stepsequencer I made , I have a problem
The velocity setting of a non active step is defining the velocity of the step right after it , not in sync but an easy fix
Obviously it was the numeric table which get it's data to late , since the signal flow is left--right , top bottom
What would be the best approach , moving the table up , or left of the pack note module , this is something I am still struggling with .
Here's the fragment
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

colin@loomer
KVRAF
2175 posts since 25 Aug, 2003 from Bournemouth, UK

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:19 am

Leave it with me, I'll take a look and get back to you asap (which may be tomorrow, as my schedule is a bit packed this evening.)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

gentleclockdivider
KVRAF
3217 posts since 22 Mar, 2009 from gent

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:23 am

Order module was/is also a solution
Am I correct that whene using the order module the positioning doesn't matter anymore ?
Thanks anyway
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

colin@loomer
KVRAF
2175 posts since 25 Aug, 2003 from Bournemouth, UK

Post Fri Aug 28, 2020 8:30 am

Yes, that's correct. When you use an order module, it will always emit events from its outputs in left to right order. A module connected to output #1 will then always receive the event before a module connected to output #2. (Caveat: if you have multiple modules connected to the same output, the usual positioning-based order still applies to events sent to those specific modules.)
Architect, the modular MIDI toolkit, beta now available for macOS, Windows, and Linux.

Return to “Loomer”