lots of modules

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi,

I am working on a project with lots of modules. The input selection popup is just about to go off the screen of my laptop. Has anybody found a solution for this? Is it possible to pgup/down through them and still see what you are selecting?

I guess I could use the module ordering functionality to move newer modules to the beginning, but that will slow me down and not be fun at all.

Kind regards,
Mike

To answer my own question. You have to shift select the modules you can't see in the signal order dialogue, then click X times to bring them into the visible portion. Not ideal but at least it lets you carry on.

Has anyone considered a crowd funded campaign to get Martin developing this again? 😁

ok on the off chance that this helps somebody one day. If you want to assign an input to a module that is way off the screen, do this:
rename the module you are trying to assign so that it starts with a zero - 0module

..then when you get the module popup, press zero on your keyboard, and it assigns it straight away. When you are done rename the module back.

Also further to my note about using the arrows to multiple click your highlighted modules into view:

Choose the module above the module you need to access. Then shift click the first module. This highlights every module above the one you need. Then just click down once, and your module is now top of the pile. This is in the module order dialogue btw.

Return to “VAZ Synths”