VAZ Modular 3.20 beta 14 released

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've just uploaded this new build to vaz-synths.com, there are a total of 6 new prototype modules with a flavour in a westward direction:

Slope an attack/decay envelope with modulation of both stages. It can be set to work as an attack/decay transient, a sustained attack/release, to cycle and to work as an envelope follower.

Max 2-Input intended as a support module for Slope, it takes 2 inputs with a level control for the second and outputs the highest value.

Smooth a slew limiter with modulation of rate, hold (aka freeze) input and an extra cycle output which when fed to the input turns it into an LFO.

Stepped a sample & hold with a variable limited amount of change each time it is triggered, with modulation of the change amount.

Random S produces smooth, stepped and pulse random outputs with variable rate and modulation of rate.

Zero Crossing produces a trigger every time the input signal crosses zero in either direction.

I think the inspirations are fairly obvious, but maybe I spend too much time reading up on modular synths ;)

Martin
Last edited by MadGav on Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Excellent, I for one am happy for some west-leaning action.

An amazing product got even more amazing! Thank you! :)

Happy to see progress here.

Seeing the developement is still active I consider buying a license in the next few month.

Cheers.
not 'ere nowadays :(

interviews with cool people

wow,

that all looks fascinating, thanks heaps gav.
come on you ..... lets have some aphex acid.

Love the Random S module! I just finished a sample library for Sample Magic here:

http://samplemagic.com/products/prod_s1 ... chill.html

extensive use of Vaz Modular for post processing and sample manipulation was used for this library. Totally love this product, each time it gets upgraded like this I lean more and more towards using it exclusively for sound design.

Thanks for a great product.
James Johnson
www.james-johnson.net

James Johnson wrote:Love the Random S module! I just finished a sample library for Sample Magic here:

http://samplemagic.com/products/prod_s1 ... chill.html

extensive use of Vaz Modular for post processing and sample manipulation was used for this library. Totally love this product, each time it gets upgraded like this I lean more and more towards using it exclusively for sound design.

Thanks for a great product.
Wonderful textures! :)

Return to “VAZ Synths”