VAZ Modular 3.20 beta 20 released

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This build is now available for download from vaz-synths.com.

New features:
  • Gate Sequencer: a 2x8 or 1x16 gate sequencer which will also work as a burst generator with cycle turned off
    Mini Sequencer: a compact 2x4 or 1x8 sequencer
    SVFilter B: a version of SVFilter with reduced controls to be convenient for i.e. parallel bandpass ("resonator") patches
Martin
Last edited by MadGav on Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Martin, you're the king! Thank you for this release! :)

Charlie Firpo wrote:Martin, you're the king! Thank you for this release! :)
Ditto - great stuff - thanks :)
γνῶθι σαὐτόν

The new little sequencers are lots of fun.
Thanks, Martin!

Hi Martin, there may be a bug in the SVFilter B module.
I can't do "Learn MIDI" for the Frequency/Resonance sliders.
It does work on the module's Freq Modulation slider.

I've tried it numerous times in different patches, where I'm able to assign controllers to all other functions desired.

I'm using it in Reaper 3.76 on XP SP3, controller is an Akai MPD32 with updated firmware.

Thanks!

Winstontaneous wrote:there may be a bug in the SVFilter B module. I can't do "Learn MIDI" for the Frequency/Resonance sliders.
Fixed this, will be in the next build released.

Martin

This is failing to scan in Live 8.2.2 for me... I could send the live .dmp files, but I'm not sure if they're any use, or Ableton specific :?

koalaboy wrote:This is failing to scan in Live 8.2.2 for me... I could send the live .dmp files, but I'm not sure if they're any use, or Ableton specific :?
Just this build and not previous ones? Email me the dmp files and I'll take a look (martin [at] vaz-synths [dot] com).

Martin

MadGav wrote:
koalaboy wrote:This is failing to scan in Live 8.2.2 for me... I could send the live .dmp files, but I'm not sure if they're any use, or Ableton specific :?
Just this build and not previous ones? Email me the dmp files and I'll take a look
I didn't get to try the previous builds last night. Will email the .dmp files, and try through the earlier builds this evening :tu:

The "Punch" in the new envelope-M doesnt seem to work as expected Martin? (Using the latest 3.20 b20)

Charlie Firpo wrote:The "Punch" in the new envelope-M doesnt seem to work as expected Martin? (Using the latest 3.20 b20)
Fix will be in the next release.

Thanks Martin! :)

The problem is due to falling foul of folder permission changes in 7/Vista. A manual fix is to set Full Control rights for the Users group on the file C:\ProgramData\VAZ Synths\VazMod\VazMod.ini.

Martin

All problems in this thread are fixed in 3.20 beta 21 which is now available.

Return to “VAZ Synths”