Martin? There are *still* people like myself that play around with VAZ in late 2018!

Official support for: vaz-synths.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Physical Modeling in VAZ Modular?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxJPq__z9ao

I still use it, too. It's long been my secret weapon for making samples in 3rd party projects (along with further processing). Not even Voltage Modular can fill VAZ's shoes. Definitely gonna be keeping old computers specifically for running this....eventually, the ability to run 32-bit programs will be phased out on future computers. I love VAZ's sound, the variety of oscillator types, the oldschool GUI, etc. I paid around 400 USD for this back when the pound was VERY strong against the dollar, and it was worth it. Ain't nothing else out there like this, yet. Sure wish Martin could find a way to keep it going :(.
VST PRESETS ---> http://xenossoundworks.com
Bazille, NI Massive, Z3ta, PPG Wave, TAL-J8, RePro, Diva, Spire and more

Xenos wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:21 pm Definitely gonna be keeping old computers specifically for running this....eventually, the ability to run 32-bit programs will be phased out on future computers. I
There are several bridges that should keep most 32bit stuff alive for a long time

I've been releasing music written in Vaz since the mid 90's and not looking to stop anytime soon. At this point I don't actually crave any kind of update as I know it so well and change would throw me! If there comes a time that 32 bit software isn't supported in windows then I won't be upgrading.

Vaz is definitely a hidden treasure amongst music software. I've used pretty much everything but Vaz is the only way I can really write music on a computer. Ableton is ok for a bit but just doesn't have the instant feeling that Vaz does.

I use Vaz Modular standalone btw, jamming out to a wav render which I edit in sound forge. It's a great way to work, very similar to using actual hardware machines.

I wanted to buy VAZ but well, there are other modular plugins now that are free. Still sucks not being able to buy that gem though.

..and in 2022? :) (anyone found a way to disable the noisy/grainy gui?! there´s a skin file, seems not possible -edit- what am i talking i love noise :drunk: )
Last edited by donquixote on Sat Jul 09, 2022 9:37 pm, edited 6 times in total.

VAZ is still my favorite modular software, and runs fine in Bitwig!
No idea about changing UI settings.

my fav too (along with eXT), in 2022 :-o crazy!

Return to “VAZ Synths”