"image" Plugin... req update please...

Official support for: thepiz.org
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi!

Firstly thank you for the time spent working on this plugin.
I just tested it quickly...

The first time I loaded it, it crashed Reaper, then my PC. So I had to unload it and started it again without your plugin, deleting the track with the plugin "image" in it. Then I saved the project, put again the plugin in the folder and load my project, inserting the plugin again in the "lyrics" track and... It works!!...

the only problem that remains is for example:

If my window "image" is on bank 2, if I call a bank change 3 via a MIDI information on a track in my sequencer; When I press the "STOP" button, the bank does not remains on the 3, it returns on bank 2.
It can be annoying if you display a score or lyrics which disappears when you hit "STOP" for example...

But I will use it as is for now, it's a minus problem...

Thanks again for your help and good luck with your "real" work... :wink:

Best regards.

Phil.

hmmm, i will have to check what reaper does when you press the stop button. it must be sending a bank change message for some reason.
wrongtastic, baby
tucson's number one gothic rock band since 1995

insertpizhere wrote:hmmm, i will have to check what reaper does when you press the stop button. it must be sending a bank change message for some reason.
Just a guess, but maybe it has to do with these settings shown below.
I think they're enabled per default.

@ phini:
You could try disabling them if they're enabled and see if it helps.

SHAZAM "No_Use"!... :tu:

The problem was there... It was enough to uncheck the "Reset CC" that returns a "Change Bank 0" when pressed "STOP" on Reaper...
Thank you guys for your precious help ...
It is time for me to encode the lyrics and sheet music for my show ... :singer:

A big thank you to all and especially to Reuben!...:clap:

Best regards.

Phil.

Return to “Insert Piz Here”