12 nearly forgotten HGF gems Pro version now freeware!

Official support for: hgf-synthesizer.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hersoot wrote:I noticed that the new version of shuniji pro doesn't seem to recognize pitch changes (either octave or semi) stored with the presets. That may be the reason why the old and new versions sounded so differently when I first compared them using the same preset on each. I actually did find that when I manually adjusted the pitch of the new version to match that of the old version, then the sound was very similar.
ahh, you found a bug - fixed please redownload

HG
Last edited by Fortune on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fortune wrote: ahh, you found a bug - fixed plese redownload (new link)
http://www.mediafire.com/?h7swtcv77rzh197

HG
Thank you. I downloaded from the new link and the pitch bug is fixed. (I kept the "bugged" version, too, because I like the way it stacks up with the other versions.)

Thank you, Fortune!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'm downloading right now. Thanks for it, HGF!!! Your synths are simply the best, I spent many hours playing and tweeking their knobs and sliders. I voted for Laserblade despite I could not prove it, but I think is as good as the rest of your synths. Thanks again!!!

Let's keep this thing running! I want one more for free!!!

By the way ... This Laserblade GUI seems to be pretty well done. Very beautiful.

And this is why I like Guenter so much... that and he makes awesome vst's

Wow, this has surpassed my expectations. I'll be spending most of my spare time this week exploring Shuniji.

Thanks for the gift HGF! It's most appreciated.

1000_Plus wrote:Wow, this has surpassed my expectations. I'll be spending most of my spare time this week exploring Shuniji.

Thanks for the gift HGF! It's most appreciated.
Its deceptively powerful

Great! keep it going :D

Btw. it should be noted that these synths have a lot of patches done by n0lwenn (Annabelle) who has been one of the most gifted patch designers but sadly disappeared from the scene a couple of years ago :-(
Anyway she's left a great legacy behind within these synths ;-)

Fortune wrote:Great! keep it going :D

Btw. it should be noted that these synths have a lot of patches done by n0lwenn (Annabelle) who has been one of the most gifted patch designers but sadly disappeared from the scene a couple of years ago :-(
I hope nothing bad happened to her.
My music is a fusion of jazz and funk. It's called "Junk"

Thank you for this great freebie...looking forward to some sound exploring. HG Fortune synths among my favorites always.
Thank you for everything.

Hey Guenter... Was poking around in the freeware section of your site and found out that the link for AlioNoctis Free directs you to the Classics Bundle instead.
Just thought you'd like to know ;)

tropicalontour wrote:
Fortune wrote:Great! keep it going :D

I hope nothing bad happened to her.
This is quite unlikely as she had a little site with patches which was still a little worked over after she could not be contacted any longer.

I think a lot here really miss her ...

HG

pattonfreak1 wrote:Hey Guenter... Was poking around in the freeware section of your site and found out that the link for AlioNoctis Free directs you to the Classics Bundle instead.
ok, I'll check this later ...

Fortune wrote:
pattonfreak1 wrote:Hey Guenter... Was poking around in the freeware section of your site and found out that the link for AlioNoctis Free directs you to the Classics Bundle instead.
ok, I'll check this later ...
Working now

Return to “HG Fortune”