DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Open source it c'moooon!! :hug:

any news would be great. love this drum synth. and Elektroid too.

Please. This is one of the absolute best drum synths for Techno. I use it regularly.

sqigls wrote: Tue Feb 16, 2021 11:59 pm Image
vibes.

Too bad a Windows version was never released...

There are probably other companies that could take over some of the work including a Windows version.

blue monk wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:32 am There are probably other companies that could take over some of the work including a Windows version.
it's valuable code. i'm sure a partnership could be worked out w/the right company but probably a lot of work involved in getting there. not to mention the legal/financial side of it that would have to be worked out.

regardless.. i hope it lives on and gets updates to remain compatible with future systems/OS etc.

It’s the best drum synth by a mile. No sequencer, but as a sound module, unparalleled.

The account was shown as active on the 22 >_>

he's around, just not often.

dayjob wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 11:06 pm
blue monk wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:32 am There are probably other companies that could take over some of the work including a Windows version.
it's valuable code. i'm sure a partnership could be worked out w/the right company but probably a lot of work involved in getting there. not to mention the legal/financial side of it that would have to be worked out.

regardless.. i hope it lives on and gets updates to remain compatible with future systems/OS etc.
The prerequisite is that Stephen wants to.
My thinking is, if you put work into something and you later shift your focus to other things, it would be preferrable to delegate development and updating compared to the result of your work fading away, not being used anymore.

Either way, it’s really annoying that there’s been absolutely no communication to the users. Even if you’re busy, it literally takes about 1 min to craft a couple sentences to let people know that you give a damn about their business.

masterhiggins wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:26 pm Either way, it’s really annoying that there’s been absolutely no communication to the users. Even if you’re busy, it literally takes about 1 min to craft a couple sentences to let people know that you give a damn about their business.
I have to agree. I love drum spillage, but this kind of silence is simply unacceptable given the minuscule amount of effort required to communicate. There is no excuse.

i agree. I still love this little thing so f**king much i keep using it. but it's depressing. GIVE US THE SOURCECODE

Return to “AudioSpillage”