Setting the default kit

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi, I've tweaked the default kit to be more to my liking - a pad layout I like, levels and panning, etc. I'd like this kit to load as the default whenever I load a DS2 instance. I didn't see anything named Default in the factory kits… is it possible to set a different kit as the default, or save my kit as the default? Thanks

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. This feature isn't available in the current version but we are looking to add this in a future update.

However, for the brave there is a very hacky and totally unsupported workaround:

Navigate to /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/ and right click on "DrumSpillage2.component"

Then navigate to Contents/Resources (shown below) and replace the "Default Kit.ds2k" with your own kit. It needs to have the exact same name (including the space) but the plugin should pick it up at launch.

You'll need to do this for each update too until we officially support this feature. So keep a backup of your default kit!

AudioSpillage

Thanks for this workaround :)
I too would like to see a 'save as default kit' option in the menu somewhere. Great plugin!

VST version please!!!!!?! :)

Return to “AudioSpillage”