drum spillage 2 update?

Official support for: audiospillage.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

honestly i don't care if it's separate components, toggle filters, legacy whatever and so on...

i just want to get my hands on the update :love: :love: :love:

everything else is just peanuts

*bumpity bump*
Computer musician / Ableton Certified Trainer / Mastering engineer
.com
3OP

Spring bump :) any news?

good timing. I thought it was time for some new LFO shapes. added 14 new shapes so far and also a unipolar / bipolar toggle switch. opens up new possibilities for sound design! here's a few graphic examples.

I have no doubt that all of the ever-increasing additions are wonderful, but I suspect I speak for many when I say: please stop adding more and just put out what you have! I've lost track (and I'm too lazy to check), but wasn't the update originally supposed to come out well over a year ago? :P

audiospillage wrote:good timing. I thought it was time for some new LFO shapes. added 14 new shapes so far and also a unipolar / bipolar toggle switch. opens up new possibilities for sound design! here's a few graphic examples.

Great! Eager to test this :) When, when, when?

Will it be a spring update? :)

Love the demo - I'm ready to buy but holding out as don't want to have to pay for an update - is this going to be still a 2+ update or are you releasing drum spillage 3?

spring update is possible! (spring ends around June 19th in the northern hemisphere)

processing: the next update will be a 2+ - so free for all registered 2.x users

Bought it today - insanely good. Thank you for making this amazing drum machine.

Does it include the randomize funtion off V1 ?

audiospillage wrote:processing: the next update will be a 2+ - so free for all registered 2.x users
Do you know when the beta phase will start (if there is one)?

Randomization would be beyond incredible! I think the developer has enough on his plate for this release though - hower it's delivered - looking forward to it.

Great that this drum synth is still developing!! Looking forward to the next iteration :)

Return to “AudioSpillage”