Elecktroid questions..

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK so I'm really liking Elecktroid, and even without a manual almost all of it falls into place. Great job on a mostly intuitive design. Figured out audio outs and other things pretty easily. Emailed the developer, and if I get a response I'll post it, but was thinking these might stump other people too! :)

The exceptions are:

Record- what does record/record erase do? I can't find a single thing that relates to it in terms of function?

Under the Sequencer it says Page [1] (lit up green even), a separate thing from Pattern [1] [2] [3] etc. with it's single green light on the current pattern. What is the meaning?
It doesn’t say Page [2] on the edit sample/synth page?

Thanks for any help.

Bumping this. I'm kinda confused as to why a basic thing like this is the hardest thing for me to figure out??
Everything else has fallen into place, but the record button remains a mystery??

OK well the Record button is for playing live patterns into the drum machine.

One down one to go. the Page [1] with a green indicator not attached to patterns etc. That still is a mystery.

Sorry for the really slow reply!

The Page[1] indicates which page of the sequencer you are on. If you have the note resolution set to 32 or 64 then you get extra pages to enter the note data (the sequencer expands to add extra notes rather than just playing the sequence faster with 32/64 etc).

AudioSpillage

Return to “AudioSpillage”