DrumSpillage 2.5 Roadmap and Update Information

Official support for: audiospillage.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

still works on big sur lol

Yeah I gave up two years ago, amazing that there are people since then (another two years!) still holding out hope. Yikes.

Must be a 'life got in the way' situation.

mholloway wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:06 pm Yeah I gave up two years ago, amazing that there are people since then (another two years!) still holding out hope. Yikes.

Must be a 'life got in the way' situation.
i like this so much that the hope dies with me

i'd love single module versions to drop into ableton drum racks.

just dreaming at this point. so it goes. great sounding drum synth. so capable with so many synthesis methods. i hope there's something cooking on the back burner all this time.

DrumSpillage is soooooo good - I never want to replace it.

The Bassdrums... HOLY COW.

i agree :)

thankfully it still works wonderfully under Big Sur (intel)

The five stages of grief are:
denial.
anger.
bargaining.
depression.
acceptance.

:lol:

Figured I might as well post this in case Mr. Drumspillage is still reading this thread, but I tried out the demo recently and was instantly hooked on this plugin... I've tried every other drum sequencer/synthesizer out there and none of them felt quite right until now. The interface is beautiful, the features are easy to use but deep enough to craft complex sounds; the different drum models sound fantastic. They have the sort of complexity I normally associate with physically modelled drums but with the clarity and bite of good digital drums sounds...

All of which made me very sad when I saw that this plugin has gone so long without an update! The only thing that gives me pause in pulling the trigger and buying it is a fear that it's been abandoned and won't be supported in the future. If not for that I would already own it. Maybe I'll buy it anyway.

I just wanted to let you know that there are still people (or at least me!) discovering your instrument in 2020 and hoping that it will keep going...

Come on, DrumSpillage. We love you. Return the love.

Fwiw it works absoultely flawlessly on big sur - fresh install, as opposed to a lot of other regularly updated plugins :D
it's quite amazing since last update was what, 2015?

I have no complaints about it, I wouldn't change anything really except that I wish certain parameters were easier to automate in Logic... my standard method is to switch to touch automation and then waggle the control on the plugin to create an automation lane. This doesn't work on many things though, i.e. the crush and decimate controls for individual drums pads.

Everything else works exactly how I want it to. My only concern is not knowing if it has a future... hearing that it works on Big Sur is nice since that means a few years left at least, and maybe more.

What about native apple silicon?

Drumspillage is the only plugin that is crucial for me. Everything else I could grudgingly be without. There's literally no drum synth that sounds like it.

Would love a VST3 version, it’s such a fat sounding drum synth.

Return to “AudioSpillage”