1.8.3 crash, 1.8.4 on the horizon?

Official support for: photosounder.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi.

I've just been trying to use PhotoSounder - after a long period away from it - for noise removal and it crashed while I was trying to paint on the image.

I assumed I was using an old version but it seems like 1.8.3 is still the latest. I sort of remember thinking that 1.8.4 was imminent a while back.

Will it be coming out soon? Is it worth filing bugs on 1.8.3?

Matt

Okay just had my second crash, painting in lossless mode.

Looking around I don't see the author posting here since August.

Are you still around?

Matt.

Oops, my bad, I almost forgot I had a forum. Since August I've been focused entirely developing that EQ plugin. Now that I've released it I can focus on other things.

I've never had a crash doing that but I must say it seems like you're the only person who has so many problems with Photosounder. It's like your machine doesn't like Photosounder ;). Photosounder 1.8.4 was right around the corner when I was just going to add live synthesis, but then I had to change how everything works inside the program and now I still have an endless list of things to fix. I know that some bugs that were in 1.8.3 were gone from 1.8.4, and I guess there will be a lot more fixed when I'm done.
Developer of Photosounder (a spectral editor/synth), SplineEQ and Spiral

Photosounder crashes on me if I use the check for updates option.

I believe I am running 1.8.1

I did purchase a full license, so how can I get the latest version?

Mike

Karmacomposer wrote:Photosounder crashes on me if I use the check for updates option.

Mike
Same link as you received when you first bought it. I've fixed the checking for updates crash thing since then by the way :)

A_SN wrote:
Karmacomposer wrote:Photosounder crashes on me if I use the check for updates option.

Mike
Same link as you received when you first bought it. I've fixed the checking for updates crash thing since then by the way :)
Any news on progress with 1.8.4?

Kind regards,

Matt

sandbags wrote:
A_SN wrote:

Mike
Any news on progress with 1.8.4?

Kind regards,

Matt
Not really sorry I'm still into plugin development. I do have plans for 1.8.4 later on, but that's when I'm done with what I'm doing now and then probably another plugin.

Awesome! Just updated. Man, a LOT has been added. I'm really going to have to learn this.

Mike

Return to “Photosounder”