Demo mode

Official support for: indiginus.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I bought several instruments from Indiginus. When I load them in Kontakt they show as Demo. I have other instruments from other suppliers and none of them show as Demo, only those I purchased from Indiginus. Any ideas why?
Thanks,
Don.....

You are using Kontakt Player, which is free. Indiginus instruments (and many others) are designed for the full, paid version of Kontakt. This is clearly explained on every page of the Indiginus website.

I have a full version of Kontakt 5. My other instruments load just fine. For instance, I recently purchased Session Horns from Native Instruments, loads just fine. I bought Basis, it also loads as full, no Demo mode. The Indiginus instruments play ok, just show as Demo.

dsealer wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:51 pm I have a full version of Kontakt 5. ... The Indiginus instruments play ok, just show as Demo.
Do the Indiginus instruments time out after 15 minutes, and stop playing? If not, then this is a problem I haven't seen before.

Today I was working on some new music and loaded Indiginus Steel Guitar. Once again it came up as Demo, in red , and yes it does "timeout". Didn't time it but it could be 15 minutes. I also looked at other products I bought from Indiginus, Renegade Acoustic Guitar, Jangle Guitar, as well as others. All Indiginus products come up in Demo mode. They don't show up in Native Access either so I can't install them. I have other instruments that I purchased from other sellers such as Basis from Vir2, Chris Hein Horns, and Session Horns from Native Instruments. All of these were installed via Native Access and show up in Kontakt not in Demo mode but as fully installed versions.
Can anyone help me figure out what is going on? I'm running a full version of Kontakt 5 it's only Indiginus products that come up in Demo mode.
Thanks,
Don.....

Considering buying Indiginus Blue Street Brass. So doing a bit of research. This is what I find in the forum? Looks like there is a problem and no one to fix it. Is that true? Any company reps or happy users to advise me or is this problem software?

Can't speak to that software. I'm disappointed in their response to me concerning why their products run in Demo Mode. I have a full version of Kontakt 5. I have instruments from other software companies, including Native Instruments. None of them run in Demo Mode, only those from Indiginus.
Don.....

MusicStudent wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:46 pm ... Looks like there is a problem and no one to fix it. Is that true? Any company reps or happy users to advise me or is this problem software?
dsealer wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 8:15 pm ... I'm disappointed in their response to me concerning why their products run in Demo Mode. I have a full version of Kontakt 5.
Have you contacted Tracy at Indiginus by email? Even though he frequently doesn't respond on this forum, he's very responsive to emailed questions.

The email address is here: https://www.indiginus.com/support.html.

The only explanation I have been able to think of is that you have the free Kontakt Player rather than the paid Kontakt. But you said a couple of times that this is not the case.

Strange the demo mode would come up on the full version, what version Kontakt are you using? I take it this not a cracked version of kontakt?

I'm having the same problem. I had to reinstall windows and all of my Indiginus products (5 of them) are all stuck in demo mode. And yes I have the full latest version of Kontakt.
I sent Indiginus a message, but have yet to hear back from them.
I'm going to try and reinstall them, if I can find the original installation files on one of my external backup drives.
Leee

Just ran into this problem when I downloaded Native Access for another NI instrument. Using M1 Mac mini. The NI instrument stayed in demo mode even after putting in the serial number and NA said it was now registered. Then the Steel which had worked up until that time now only says demo mode and it needs to be activated. This sounds like a NI instrument problem and they have yet to respond.

Return to “Indiginus”