Official support for: cfa-sound.com
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- 2089 posts since 2 Feb, 2009 from Germany
Finally released - CFA-Sound MonoGrizzly
MonoGrizzly is a powerful monophonic synthesizer delivering nasty and raw bass and synth sounds, right next to smooth resonant sounds using the charming filter. Up to 12 waveforms at once, the sonic possibilities are simply outstanding sounding. A clear and intuitive GUI allows for easy and fast use.
The MonoGrizzly comes included with the FilterGrizzly LITE plugin, which is also for free ready to download on CFA-Sound.com
All details, audio-demo, demo-version and also the download of the FilterGrizzly LITE on: http://www.cfa-sound.com
Introdutory price(25% off) extended till 28th february.
new price: 40,00€ -> during introduction offer only 30,00€
v1.1 / 2011-02-05
- filter overload fixed
- circuit improved
- clipper added after drive-unit including clip-led
v1.2 / 2011-02-11
- duophonic mode added
- circuit improvments
- oversampling reduced to 2x
- internal precision reduced to 32 bit float
- cpu-usage works dynamic, depending to the feature-usage
- maximum cpu-usage reduced by ~30%
- minimum cpu-usage recuded by ~70%
Last edited by Cyforce on Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
- 1 posts since 2 May, 2011