Dirty Panda

Official support for: cfa-sound.com
Trakstar
Banned
1076 posts since 15 Jun, 2012

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:40 am

Cyforce wrote:
Trakstar wrote:I just bought drum grizzly 2 a few days ago so how to go about getting new update, am I eligible for a free upgrade or will I have to pay again if you release in a few days??
No worry, all updates will be for free, same as for MonoGrizzly who gets also a big overhaul.

Through the new internal architecture it keeps a while to test it all deeply and also the some new detail features, like attack control for the FM Mod, a new lofi module.
Thanks a lot, how will I download the upgrade or will you send an email out?

Cyforce
KVRAF
2081 posts since 2 Feb, 2009 from Germany

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:53 am

It will be send directly to you via email :wink:

But how said, it can take a while till the update/new version is going to be released. If all runs round, it should be in this month do-able.

Trakstar
Banned

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:49 am

Cyforce wrote:It will be send directly to you via email :wink:

But how said, it can take a while till the update/new version is going to be released. If all runs round, it should be in this month do-able.
No rush and thanks for getting back, Im more than happy with it as it is, talk about chunky digital drum sounds- I love the fat digital lofi sound it makes and yet still manages to sound clean with no aliasing (for just over £10.)
Im definitely thinking about getting the monogrizzly sometime soon too. THANKS!

Cyforce
KVRAF
2081 posts since 2 Feb, 2009 from Germany

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:08 am

Trakstar wrote:

No rush and thanks for getting back, Im more than happy with it as it is, talk about chunky digital drum sounds- I love the fat digital lofi sound it makes and yet still manages to sound clean with no aliasing (for just over £10.)
Thanks for the nice feedback :)

ABout MonoGrizzly, their i would wait, till v2.0 comes out, this one will be very different and better as the current version.

Trakstar
Banned

Post Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:36 am

Cyforce wrote:
Trakstar wrote:

Thanks for the nice feedback :)

ABout MonoGrizzly, their i would wait, till v2.0 comes out, this one will be very different and better as the current version.
Brilliant! :party: :party: :party:

Return to “CFA-Sound”