Get Windows 10 Pro for $14 Sale

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

These kinds of deals have been around for yonks. Amazon is replete with them. All you get is the code, sometimes in an email( :scared: ). You still have to download the iso from Microsoft.
I think they're the codes from discarded pcs. I think.

Since i already have Win 10 Pro, and use LibreOffice, it's not for me, otherwise I may have been tempted...

Is this legit?
satYatunes - Sound and Graphic Designer
Beautiful UI and skins for VST plugins.
Website | Portfolio

You never know. In the worst case, you can end up with a developer key, which gets deactivated by Microsoft, or, worse, those are keys bought with stolen credit cards.

Asking if they are legit somehow equals asking if a Rolex for $50 is legit. If the price is that low, it can't be legit, really. Personally, i'd rather buy a cheap Win 7 or 8 Pro key on a legit site, and activate Windows 10 with it.

Well, they are selling it for a fraction of the price that Microsoft sells in bulk to its ODM partners, so I'm not entirely convinced either.

Even cheaper on eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/INSTANT-WINDOW ... ctupt=true Not sure if it's legit, though.

Common sense says no.

Where can a person buy a legit copy online?

I knew a German site, but, unfortunately, they had to close down, because they were hacked...

Anyway, most computer tech dealers should have keys in store. Not for $14 though...

Last edited by fmr on Thu Nov 08, 2018 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fernando (FMR)

DELETED
Fernando (FMR)

Deleted.
Last edited by The Noodlist on Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

Why would those linked above be legit? (Amazon)
i9-10900K | 128GB DDR4 | RTX 3090 | Arturia AudioFuse/KeyLab mkII/SparkLE | PreSonus ATOM/ATOM SQ | Studio One | Reason | Bitwig Studio | Reaper | Renoise | FL Studio | ~900 VSTs | 300+ REs

starflakeprj wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 5:12 pm Why would those linked above be legit? (Amazon)
If they weren't then Amazon would be liable, right? It's not like Amazon is some shady "dot com" business

Besides, I bought one Windows 10 Pro code for my brother, and so far so good.
Fernando (FMR)

There are enough semi-legal/illegal offerings on Amazon, though. Again, if the price is too low, then... *Opens coat with "Rolex" watches in it*

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”