Tracking Apple Silicon Native Hosts, Plugins, Effects

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic

Audio Damage Dubstation 2 also gives me the "Format=bundle with Mach-O universal (x86_64 arm64)" text but it does NOT contain the ARM64 blue box tick. Not sure what this means then.. any ideas? The update to Dubstation 2 was released today.

EDIT: Actually, that blue ARM64 tickbox doesn't happen for FabFilter AU components either. Am I doing something wrong? :)
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Yep, Changelog for Spire says

Spire Synthesizer update to v1.5.6 - build 5143 (2021.01.06)
==========================
* Fixes for audio glitches in Logic Pro and FL Studio
* Added Apple M1 Chip support for AU and VST versions
* GUI minor improvements

I don't understand why some of these developers don't bother posting the fact that their plugins are universal right on the product pages. It's a rather important omission.

well the fact that Spire is M1 ready directly contributed to my decision to buy it

Ploki wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 1:40 pm well the fact that Spire is M1 ready directly contributed to my decision to buy it
Fantastic synth, now that the preset system has been fixed.

Once we have all U-He stuff for native M1, then I think I may be all set and perfectly happy with the system.

Then again, I've rediscovered Alchemy 2 in Logic again. It's such a joy to use now that I can basically run as many instances of it as I could ever possibly need. Also my RME Babyface Pro runs so ridiculously well on this system that it's a joy to use! 64 sample buffer, 2,7ms latency output. Feels extremely "hardware like".. I can not distinguish it from my analogue synth.
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

You can now ad TAL Software TAL-Mod(v1.6.0) and TAL-U-NO-LX(v4.3.0) to the list :tu:

bmanic wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:00 am Audio Damage Dubstation 2 also gives me the "Format=bundle with Mach-O universal (x86_64 arm64)" text but it does NOT contain the ARM64 blue box tick. Not sure what this means then.. any ideas? The update to Dubstation 2 was released today.

EDIT: Actually, that blue ARM64 tickbox doesn't happen for FabFilter AU components either. Am I doing something wrong? :)
Blue Apple Silicon tickbox in that app does happen for me for FabFilter (also spire)
bmanic wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 3:50 pm Once we have all U-He stuff for native M1, then I think I may be all set and perfectly happy with the system.

Then again, I've rediscovered Alchemy 2 in Logic again. It's such a joy to use now that I can basically run as many instances of it as I could ever possibly need. Also my RME Babyface Pro runs so ridiculously well on this system that it's a joy to use! 64 sample buffer, 2,7ms latency output. Feels extremely "hardware like".. I can not distinguish it from my analogue synth.
UFX+ runs flawlessly here as well, both thunderbolt and usb3.
also yes, u-he... but tone projects unisum needs m1 soon. :oops:
still missing voxengo, i use it a lot.

Voxengo works in VST (not VST3) versions here on my Mac Mini M1.

der_deek wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:39 pm
Voxengo works in VST (not VST3) versions here on my Mac Mini M1.
It works fine, but its not native

XferRecords has an M1 native version of Serum out in beta.

Valhalla DSP is now M1 native (check downloads in account section).

https://valhalladsp.com/

Patrick/TAL Software is on a roll! :hyper:

TAL-BassLine-101(v3.3.0)

TAL-Sampler(v3.3.2)

TAL-Dub-X(v1.6.0)

Edit... now there's also:

TAL-DAC(v1.4.0)

TAL-Reverb-4(v2.3.0)

TAL-Chorus-LX(v1.5.0)

Edit 2... HoRNet Plugins:

VU Meter MK4(v4.2.0)

LU Meter MK2(v2.1.0)

Apparently anything that requires iLok or uses Pace software can't be updated until Pace updates to Apple Silicon. Some background here:

https://www.pro-tools-expert.com/produc ... compatible

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”