Amplifikation 360...

Official support for: kuassa.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Good points. Thank you for the inputs. We're still Ver.1.0.0, there is still room for improvements.
I will forward your reply to the development team. :tu:

Best,
Dimi

Amplifikation 360 Updated to Ver.1.0.1:

- Default cabinet and mic are set automatically when Cabinet Modeler module added after Amp module

- Retain module setting when replaced with the same sub-category module

- Lower demo noise level

Download the update at:
https://www.kuassa.com/downloads/

Hi guys, just finished 10 of the best classic guitar tones-riffs cover on my YouTube channel with Amplifkation 360.
You can download the Presets from the description.

Best,
Dimi

https://youtu.be/3gOPI11oVBQ

Hey there, new user here and just catching up on things. Love the product and there are LOTS of things to like about the usability and sounds of A360!

No problem here with the way Presets work. It's a great way to see what the different pedals can do and to see how knowledgeable players put things together. Plus, it's easy enough to replace the current pedal with a comparable one in the Preset chain.

However... what if you guys made it an option so we could HIDE the pedals we don't own? It's a workflow killer. It is nice that they are obviously labeled "Demo". It seems a fairly easy next step to hide them if the user wants. You'd get a BIG UP compared to other nameless amp sims devs who don't allow this. ;)

Also, where do the "thin" pedals that show up in a bunch of the Presets come from?? All I see on the website is the Effector Pedals which look nothing like the "Classic Delay" or the "CB-Wah Pedal"?

The pedals are Efektors, it's just that an overdrive Efektors is plug-in with five modes, but each more is a separate pedal in 360. So, if you buy Efektor overdrive, you get all five overdrive pedals in 360.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Thanks, I was thinking that might be the case but I couldn't find anything about it.

I wish the pedals in 360 were like the plugins, where you can select between the different types within the pedal.

Burillo wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:28 pm The pedals are Efektors, it's just that an overdrive Efektors is plug-in with five modes, but each more is a separate pedal in 360. So, if you buy Efektor overdrive, you get all five overdrive pedals in 360.
Yes, exactly! :tu:

Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:10 am I wish the pedals in 360 were like the plugins, where you can select between the different types within the pedal.
With latest update you can - Right click and Replace with another Pedal like different Overdrive and it will keep your settings.

Dimi

dimitar wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 am
Echoes in the Attic wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:10 am I wish the pedals in 360 were like the plugins, where you can select between the different types within the pedal.
With latest update you can - Right click and Replace with another Pedal like different Overdrive and it will keep your settings.

Dimi
Oh that sounds good, thanks. Still wouldn't mind a simple switch, but right-click isn't bad.

dimitar wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 am Right click and Replace with another Pedal like different Overdrive and it will keep your settings.
This is a very nice user friendly feature. Kudos to the devs. :tu:

mibby wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:40 am
dimitar wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 2:00 am Right click and Replace with another Pedal like different Overdrive and it will keep your settings.
This is a very nice user friendly feature. Kudos to the devs. :tu:
Indeed! We are open for improvements suggestions! :hug:

Is there a way to hide the pedals we don't own in A360?

Hi! I love your amps and i switched to Amplification 360 for everyday practice. Do you plan to add a Looper Pedal and Metronome one day? That would be great.

Return to “Kuassa”