Acousticsamples Jam

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

OK it's not really a jam but a multitracked piece, but except for the drums every instrument comes from an acousticsamples instrument.
I recorded it last weekend. Initially I just wanted to check if I should keep the Mark79 library as in the meantime I also got the Vtines and the UVI keysuite. And out of this improvisation this track emerged.
On Friday I jammed with the mark79 and recorded the tines track, then the drums and the bass. Saturday the rest of the instruments and on Sunday I mixed it.
The drums are the smallest toontrack library (vintage ez)
The bass is the jbass run through the kuassa bass ampsim. The organ is the b5 v2, the strummed acoustic guitar and the acoustic lead guitar is the tguitar and the electric guitar solo is the telematic v3 run through the uad fender deluxe amp.
Needless to say that I keep the mark79 on my drive :wink:

Peaceful horizon:
https://c.gmx.net/@334254064340566615/m ... _UTUN2aohQ

Sounds pretty good ;) It's cool to hear our stuff playing all together ;)

Thanks. I can't play guitar and normally let guitar leads play by a friend.
This is the first time I tried to play a guitar melody on a keyboard and so far no one I gave the track has noticed it.
All of your libraries are very well scripted to sound realistic.

One question: I have the full halion but am more the preset guy. One thing I am missing from tguitar that your other libraries can do is the "vibrato" using the mod wheel. Do you know if I can set this somehow in Halion?

Thanks man!
And no, in halion, it's not programmed to do it, sorry...

Just listened to this - great job, sounds great - very much enjoyed listening. Keep it up.

Thank you very much.

I like it, very much. Thank you for sharing!
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Thank you.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”