Where Sunbird's .aspatterns stored

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've been unable to find any of the .aspatterns on my pc. So I saved a few to the location where the .ufs is, but they don't show up in the pattern dropdown list. Where am I supposed to save them so they are usable in standalone and in the vsti?

Here's a pic of the 2 patterns created in Studio One 4.5. Oddly when I open a 2nd instance of Sunbird, only the 1st pattern showed up in the list. I had to recreate the 2nd and save it again.

Then there's the standalone list pic, where none of my work shows up. It makes me think these patterns are simply saved as part of my Studio One project, not usable in standalone. So I wonder - why would that be? Needing help asap. I have a deadline for a project and this is really slowing me down.
Thanks much, Shep
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

They are not stored anywhere, the integrated ones are not .aspatterns files.
If you create new ones and export them as .aspatterns files, then you will be able to use them from one session to the other.

I know this is not ideal, but it's the only option we have in the UVI script engine.

Return to “AcousticsampleS”