Clarifying Saving Presets in B5 V3

Official support for: acousticsamples.net
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I am not an organist. so, I've never played an actual B3. But, I finally learned how to save presets in V2 and everything has again changed in V3 which has me scrambling, both in terms of how to setup new presets and how to load my old lists of presets.

Let's start here with a recommendation: a B3 has two sets of black keys to save drawbar presets. There is only one set present on the B5 V3. Why not have the the grey C-1 to B-2 serve that function? It would be so simple to just command or option click the key (on a Mac) and save a drawbar setting to each key. But unfortunately, that's not the case.

Anyway, I had gone through the meticulous process of saving upper and lower presets for each of the twelve positions and loading them at one time. When I navigate to the presets and load them, they are not identical to my original drawbar settings. Where they are, the are not saved to the proper preset key position.

The previous method was:
thysm00 wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 6:09 pm ...just create a preset that you like, open the presets panel on the front page, select add to list and then once it's on the list go in the preferences and assign it to one of the black keys (from C to B).
That no longer is working. Other than the Set 1, Set 2 keys for each register, I once again am at a total loss or how to save presets. Any help would be appreciated.

Acoustics Samples really needs an indepth Video on this.

Progress, after setting the drawbars for both registers, I have been able to save it, give it name and then in the Prefs/DrawBar Presets, save it to a list and then in the Black Keys Presets save it to the C# the upper register (boy this is convoluted). However, it does not save the lower register drawbar settings.

That's what I need help on now. Thanks in advance

As a new user of this fantastic B5 V3 organ, I really agree with logic8mine
Acousticsamples, please create clear instructions on how to use the Preset functions

Return to “AcousticsampleS”