Importing SFZ with four layers.

Official support for: tal-software.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I’ve tried unsuccessful to import the SFZ instruments from thephonoloop.com. Only one layer is imported.

Any thoughts or ideas what’s going wrong?

I assume you are refering to TAL Sampler?

It says it has "a simple SFZ import" function. I would say that means single layer only.

AnX wrote:I assume you are refering to TAL Sampler?

It says it has "a simple SFZ import" function. I would say that means single layer only.
Aha. That’s what simple means I assumed it meant that importing is simple.

Does TAL sampler "SFZ support" documentation exist? A simple list of the SFZ keywords the sampler recognizes would be enough.

:) I had emailed Patrick about this a while ago and got an answer. However, when I was running out of space on my Gmail account, I accidentally deleted our emails along with the extra junk I didn't want from years of usage (over 50,000 email messages). I now know what Archive does in gmail. LOL Unfortunately, I've lost the list of supported opcodes, so if anyone gets them from Patrick again, it would be great to see it posted here.
C/R, dongles & other intrusive copy protection equals less-control & more-hassle for consumers. Company gone-can’t authorize. Limit to # of auths. Instability-ie PACE. Forced internet auths. THE HONEST ARE HASSLED, NOT THE PIRATES.

Return to “TAL Software”