OB-Xd synthesizer (iOS thread)

For iOS (iPhone, iPad & iPod), Android, Windows Phone, etc. App and Hardware talk
RELATED
PRODUCTS
OB-Xd - Virtual Analog Synthesizer

AnX wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:53 pm ok, you post the source code for the ios synth, as you are legally obliged to
Actually the iOS version should already be buildable I think as it's a JUCE project on GitHub it seems and JUCE can build iOS apps.
If there have been code changes to the iOS version compared to what's on GitHub now, that part would be missing of course.

Tim @ discoDSP wrote: ...can you please behave in a civilised way here please?...
you first, or at least your boss!

i really like the way you and your boss fuel the fire and misbehave but only blame others!!!

as i wrote earlier: instead of insulting users you would be better off coding and fixing bugs...

AnX wrote: Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:31 pm its been 'pending' a looooooong time

you have the code, release it
https://youtu.be/7qnd-hdmgfk

V for Vendetta more like. Without the social comment.
Last edited by samsam on Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wow, I’m excited to see this thread and within what, 3 posts, it turns into another shit show.

Ya know, I’m going to cut a small music / synthesizer developer some slack when they’re selling an virtual OBXD for $5.00. FFS.

question in time for the next promo codes : what stage do you enter it? Just tried and it looked like after my entering password ( which I decided not to enter) that it would automatically change me rather than offer a chance to enter a code. Ta.

samsam wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:27 am question in time for the next promo codes : what stage do you enter it? Just tried and it looked like after my entering password ( which I decided not to enter) that it would automatically change me rather than offer a chance to enter a code. Ta.
You need to go into your account profile in the App Store (often, top right of the store) and choose “redeem”. It’ll ask for the code, then probably your password
Last edited by zacha on Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

double post

zacha wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 3:44 am
samsam wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:27 am question in time for the next promo codes : what stage do you enter it? Just tried and it looked like after my entering password ( which I decided not to enter) that it would automatically change me rather than offer a chance to enter a code. Ta.
You need to go into your account profile in the App Store (often, top right of the store) and choose “redeem”. It’ll ask for the code, then probably your password
Awesome, thanks.

perpetual3 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:26 am Wow, I’m excited to see this thread and within what, 3 posts, it turns into another shit show.

Ya know, I’m going to cut a small music / synthesizer developer some slack when they’re selling an virtual OBXD for $5.00. FFS.
cool, you can cut me some slack when i compile it and sell it for $5 too then :wink:

4 new promo codes meanwhile we manage to get 1.0.4 with AUv3 window bugs fixed and iPhone support ;)

L3R6JEPMAEJM
H636EERFLMNT
WYT6TPRM64LY
RAPY7XRRNYAY

https://apps.apple.com/app/ob-xd/id1465262829?ls=1

Doesn’t show up for iPhone here.

perpetual3 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:26 pm Doesn’t show up for iPhone here.
As said, 1.0.4 will get iPhone support.

Got this: RAPY7XRRNYAY
Cheers
Edit: although (my bad maybe) it seems I'm not able at all to find a presets menu in the app? Neither to save and load my patches... Is there anything? Or is it missing yet? In such case it's really still in beta stage :-). Nevertheless thanks for the code :tu:

Return to “Mobile Apps and Hardware”