v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
musicdevelopments
KVRAF
3756 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Post Sat May 23, 2020 12:58 am

RapidComposer 3.9b18 is available!

This update includes several fixes in the plug-ins, which are pretty solid right now.

Improvements:
  • [plug-ins] Fixed bug when the first note was silent when looping in the host
  • [plug-ins] Due to a bug, the plug-in played back the melody in the Melody Editor instead of the composition
  • [plug-ins] Stability fixes
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya and Syne

musicdevelopments
KVRAF
3756 posts since 9 Jan, 2010

Re: v3 Beta Feedback And Discussion (Bugs, Features, Suggestions)

Post Sat May 23, 2020 1:02 am

lovemusic15 wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 6:02 pm
When using this as a VST inside Ableton, it only lets me open one instance of RC .I'm not sure if this is because it's a beta update but had to download this version as the previous one kept crashing.
Yes, there were problems in the plug-ins in previous versions. I hope I managed to fix everything.
At the moment only one instance can be opened. In the future each new instance will add 16 channels to the first instance (which remains the main UI).

Thanks,
Attila
http://www.musicdevelopments.com
Innovative music software for creative musicians - home of RapidComposer, Melodya and Syne

lovemusic15
KVRer
3 posts since 12 Aug, 2015

Post Sat May 23, 2020 2:36 am

Thats will be great .

Is there anything I can use now because at the moment I can't use the idea tool with Ableton as I need to dedicate each channel to a different track in Ableton.

Thanks

BluGenes
KVRian
727 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Sat May 23, 2020 5:35 am

Beta 18 VST issue...

Not sure of other DAWs, but, in Reaper.. You can load RC VST into Reaper and it works fine, however, if you close the Reaper FX window with RC in it, RC stops working. So, the temporary fix is, don't close the window..

lulukom
KVRian
927 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Post Mon May 25, 2020 10:24 am

Hi Attila!
I found one unpleasant moment in RC, which I hope you will fix in the near future ..
If I have a MIDI file with registered controllers (pitch, modulation, etc.) and drag it to any place on the RC, then the MIDI file imported and is added to the newly created track and there are no problems! But if I drag this MIDI file onto the head of a track that has already been created and is empty (or even not empty), then I get only notes on the track without controllers !!!Why are controllers not being dragged along with notes? Where did they go ? Thank .

lulukom
KVRian
927 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Post Mon May 25, 2020 1:05 pm

And another continuation ... Drum MIDI file (4 drum voices in one track) when dragging and dropping gives a one-voice (monophonic) track, but with MIDI import the program imports 4 drum voices and does not join it into one track. Midi file attached. DAW sees this midi file as 4 separate monophonic tracks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “MusicDevelopments”