Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
KVRist
199 posts since 10 Jan, 2014

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:50 am

BluGenes wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:02 am
InLight-Tone wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:53 am
I may be dense, but is there a key command to go from one phrase to the next and back on the same track?
To answer your question, no. Whenever I need information like key strokes, etc., what I do is, look at the settings page and the keyboard short cuts and see what is what..
Yes I do that, but since that page is so dense I thought I may have missed it. Thanks Gene!

So I guess that's a feature request to have a keyboard shortcut(s) to cruise back & forth through the phrases on a selected track.
"and the Word was Sound..."
https://www.youtube.com/user/InLightTone

KVRian
1334 posts since 15 May, 2017

Post Thu Oct 21, 2021 11:19 am

InLight-Tone wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:50 am
BluGenes wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:02 am
InLight-Tone wrote:
Thu Oct 21, 2021 5:53 am
I may be dense, but is there a key command to go from one phrase to the next and back on the same track?
To answer your question, no. Whenever I need information like key strokes, etc., what I do is, look at the settings page and the keyboard short cuts and see what is what..
Yes I do that, but since that page is so dense I thought I may have missed it. Thanks Gene!

So I guess that's a feature request to have a keyboard shortcut(s) to cruise back & forth through the phrases on a selected track.
+1 ;)

KVRian
1329 posts since 30 Nov, 2013

Post Thu Dec 02, 2021 1:37 pm

Some time ago, for a long time, I suggested making an auto-key option when recording from a midi controller in real time, which would immediately automatically convert notes into a relative form, i.e. would move the recorded absolute midi notes to the nearest chord or scale notes. So I decided to offer it again)))

Return to “MusicDevelopments”