Congrats on good review in COMPUTER MUSIC

Official support for: musicdevelopments.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

it looks like an interesting product. i read the review and that's what lead me to here. as others have said though, i also feel both versions are about twice as expensive as they should be for what they offer. i don't know why VAT isn't included in the price as it is with other music software.

The review is at http://www.musicradar.com/gear/all/comp ... 727/review

It seemed very positive. I guess MusicDevelopments has already contacted the reviewer to check out the crashes. If done properly v2 could be a tipping point for a small business.

+1 on demo song workflow tutorial
+1 on vst config instructions by selected DAWs
+1 on x64 version - should be a question of when (v2?) not if

Also please don't restrict specials to particular markets eg VAT free offer does nothing for the biggest markets if you don't have to pay it in the first place.

Looking forward to v2

Raymond0

Raymond0 wrote:Also please don't restrict specials to particular markets eg VAT free offer does nothing for the biggest markets if you don't have to pay it in the first place.
What makes you think that non VAT paying countries are the biggest market? The whole of Europe pays VAT. Only MusicDevelopments will know their market and if they don't deal with the VAT issue, they will never know if Europe is their biggest market or not.

Thank you for the feedback and the link to the review.
From today prices include VAT permanently!

x64 version will come soon.

Thanks,
Attila
https://www.musicdevelopments.com
Home of RapidComposer, Melodya, MIDI Mutator and Syne
All software 40% off during the Anniversary Sale until April 29!

musicdevelopments wrote:
>you would likely sell FIVE TIMES the units

I am sure you are right. That also means five times the support mails which I am not sure we want to handle right now (we are a small company).
So you wouldn't trade receiving 2.5 times as much income for 5 times the amount of support emails? Maybe with all that extra money you could expand your workforce and have faster development and faster bug fixes. Faster bug fixes also equal less help emails! The problems fix themselves! Even if that isn't the case, I think most consumers would be willing to trade paying only half as much and getting a slightly delayed help response rather than not purchasing the product at all. Furthermore, word of mouth is the kind of exposure you need. Just my $0.2 :)

Return to “MusicDevelopments”